Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

defcon4

WALLPAPER THREAD

375 posts in this topic

Does anybody know when we'll present our new FA accusations to the media like every other team in the league did? Kinda like this?2014-nfl-free-agency-early-winners-losers.jpg?w=600&h=425

I wanted to make some designs out of them. It seems like we never actually do this. Why doesnt Blank like to present our new players?

Does anybody know when we'll present our new FA accusations to the media like every other team in the league did? Kinda like this?2014-nfl-free-agency-early-winners-losers.jpg?w=600&h=425

I wanted to make some designs out of them. It seems like we never actually do this. Why doesnt Blank like to present our new players?

i thought he did it last year and the year before

i thought he did it last year and the year before

I know they had SJ and Osi come up and talk to the media, but no jersey presentation.

I know they had SJ and Osi come up and talk to the media, but no jersey presentation.

gotcha.

side note: anyone else not seeing your avatar? it has it as a broken image.

gotcha.

side note: anyone else not seeing your avatar? it has it as a broken image.

Yea i cant see it either. I guess its time for a new one. They must not like the one i had lol

Has anyone started or completed a 2014 schedule wallpaper?

Could I get one with Tru and Alfred on each side and maybe Worrilow in there as well.

Has anyone started or completed a 2014 schedule wallpaper?

Could I get one with Tru and Alfred on each side and maybe Worrilow in there as well.

I am currently working on 1 but i wanted to wait till after the draft or so, so i could add our rookies (hopefully Clowney) in there lol

That is awesome! Love to see it in 1920x1080 if possible!

The original was actually 1920X1080 because i know thats the perfect size for the desktop BG but tinypic resized down

Heres a a 2014 schedule wallpaper with Julio. I got a couple more with a different layouts coming later.

2rnerle.jpg

Could u post it in the higher resolution maybe with an external link? I really love this wallpaper.

These are so awesome... it inspires me to add a section dedicated to it my FalconsFan.TV website. I will keep you all posted.

Hey, i posted this over in the TATF forum but this is probably the best possible place to put it.

My Fantasy Football Team name this is year is Roddy White Walkers, would any of you skilled Photoshop people do a mash up of Roddy white and a white walker? The most important thing I'm looking for in this picture would be to have Roddy's dreads very noticeable in the photo.

Not really a wallpaper, but a Facebook template I created here. Sorry still unable to create a thread for it.

GoFalcons2.jpg

I will update it with game results and shift down the schedule or make room by changing graphics on it.