Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

defcon4

WALLPAPER THREAD

376 posts in this topic

Hey guys,

I was wanting to see if someone could make a GREAT 2012 schedule wallpaper... I have not seen one yet and several people may like that other then myself. Any help would be appreciated.... thanks!

made another facebook cover image and thought id share....if anyone can get this thing to look clean on their cover PLEASE let me know how.

facebooks ****** compression is ruining it for me.

jjcover3.jpg

Hi! Could someone of all these very kind Falcons Fans create som kind of Atlanta Falcons And Matty Ice IPhone skin design something like this? skinexample.png

By atlaggeah at 2011-12-01

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/266/skinexample.png/

I would like the ATL logo be on the top of the front, but with the background colors like the one at the bottom. And the bottom perhaps could get a logo? You can do whatever you like with the backside, but it would be nice if it has something to do with Matt Ryan or Sean Weatherspoon besides the Falcons ofc ! :) I would love a really cool skin that i can buy, ive tried many times myself and im always changing my mind :S Really greatful if someone could fix this for me becuz im a total noob :S

This would be sick! However I've only found dull falcons ones with just the logo. Anyone know of some good iPhone 4s falcon skins?? Please! Lol

Can Someone please make a Sean Weatherspoon wallpaper. You people are good at this. I cant find a Weatherspoon wallpaper any where else.

Can Someone please make a Sean Weatherspoon wallpaper. You people are good at this. I cant find a Weatherspoon wallpaper any where else.

im gonna make one this weekend, been tryin to find the right images to use. SPOON IS A BEAST

purplekush32 likes this

No more Wallpappers guys? I would like a jaquizz one, I could go look on internet but i like yalls work

Check my comment above you.

No more Wallpappers guys? I would like a jaquizz one, I could go look on internet but i like yalls work

here's one i made last year.

quizzwallpaper1600x900.jpg