Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

defcon4

WALLPAPER THREAD

376 posts in this topic

This thread will be pinned.

Guys, I thought it would be a good idea to keep all of our wallpaper work in one thread as we had it before.

This will make it much easier for members to locate.

Please reload your work into this thread.

Thanks.

I would jus tlike to throw this out there, SlickNick, I love the Matty Ice wall paper. Any chance you still have it and could change it to a 1024x768 for me? If not I'm just going to use that as is, it's awesome!

I would jus tlike to throw this out there, SlickNick, I love the Matty Ice wall paper. Any chance you still have it and could change it to a 1024x768 for me? If not I'm just going to use that as is, it's awesome!

Sorry I didn't see it till today, here you go:

Ice_1024_x_768.jpg

Ice_1024_x_768.jpg

I've been using the weird sized one (Weird sized because it don't fit on my screen) until I got on here today and noticed a replay.....Thanks a ton, I love this desktop, plan on keeping it for a while to come :D

wow..thats gorgeous. think you could do it in red?

Thanks,

Yes, I could do red...any particular size?

The idea was to do something that resembled a worn and torn sign from a construction site..thus the yellow.

Ice_1024_x_768.jpg

Best i have ever seen, you have a gift.

Thanks,

Yes, I could do red...any particular size?

The idea was to do something that resembled a worn and torn sign from a construction site..thus the yellow.

1280x1024. i knew that. thats why its so beaslty. but i need red so it can match my pretty brand new object dock! much appreciation!