Jadakiss Album Release Thread

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="480" height="295"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

The man speaks the truth.........................listen

Im a big jada fan but I think he doesnt get the right production behind him..He signed with Def and we shall see but he is a better rapper

on apperances then carrying his on weight. Some of Jadas best work was on the LOX .. his 40 bars of terror was nasty get a beat like that behind him hes top 5 out there.

What does production have to do with what he spits, Jada is hot his lyrical game has never fallen off it has only gotten better.

Production is a huge key for a good CD. If the beat is not hit it is hard to sit there and listen to a song more than once. I'll let the CD ride through the first time but if I'm not feeling the beat it gets skipped the next time.

Kiss the Game Goodbye had good production.

Kiss of death the production was average at best.

I'm with Swift, I'm not to confident that he will have good production on this CD and it's disappointing cause he can spit.

Oh yeah Styles P new mixtape just dropped and it's hot as ****.

What does production have to do with what he spits, Jada is hot his lyrical game has never fallen off it has only gotten better.

Canibus is one of the greatest spitters of all time ..its a shame he had a guy like wyclef behind him and not like a guy like dj premier ...It makes a huge difference. Im looking more foward to raekwon Only built for cuban linx 2 more then i am jadas ..why cause of production behind it

Production is a huge key for a good CD. If the beat is not hit it is hard to sit there and listen to a song more than once. I'll let the CD ride through the first time but if I'm not feeling the beat it gets skipped the next time.

I'm with Swift, I'm not to confident that he will have good production on this CD and it's disappointing cause he can spit.

my man

rae is trying to bring hip hop back on his back with obfcl2

yea that phantom empire mixtape....i got it yesterday