Lebron's Incredible Shot During 60 Minutes Interview

logic

I was a camp counselor as a teenager and once picked an old rusted horse shoe, threw it at a pine tree about 20 feet away and it stuck into the bark. Everybody's jaw dropped. It was nothing but luck and, of course, I was "one take baby." No way I was ruining that second of pseudo-legend. :lol:

I was a camp counselor as a teenager and once picked an old rusted horse shoe, threw it at a pine tree about 20 feet away and it stuck into the bark. Everybody's jaw dropped. It was nothing but luck and, of course, I was "one take baby." No way I was ruining that second of pseudo-legend. :lol:

Big deal. Once I threw an entire horse and stuck it into a pine.

I'd say Wade is the best when it comes to getting to the rim but no one can finish like Lebron. I've never seen someone split doubles as effectively as Wade can.

Wade probably is the best, but there are several players who can get to the rim as effectively as LeBron. Just none that can finish like he can.

I'd say Wade is the best when it comes to getting to the rim but no one can finish like Lebron. I've never seen someone split doubles as effectively as Wade can.

This is a better way to put it, D Wade is a monster off the dribble LeBron is a better finisher though.

Lebron is the G.O.A.T.....

at being a homo

Will it ever stop? :huh::huh: Your hatred for him.

Your hatred for Lebron Raymone James has gone too far.

What? I called him the G.O.A.T., what more do you want from me? <_<

:lol: Man, do I wish we could knock the Wizards out again. How does it feel to be our *****, year in and year out?

YOUR *****?

What the **** did YOU do? :lol:

You were on your couch eating doritos, watching the game all the way from Tampa

YOU didn't do **** :lol:

Will it ever stop? :huh::huh: Your hatred for him.

He is secretly in love with the guy. Remember when you were in grade school and you treated the girl you really liked like **** and made fun of her and called her ugly and stupid because you didn't want your friends to know you really liked her?

Same kind of deal here, except gayer.