HEY EVERYBODY WHATS GOING ON! IT'S BEEN A LONG TIME...

WARBUCK$

It's your boy Daddy Warbuck$ checking in on the board. How is everyone doing? I just wanted to stop by and talk about OUR Atlanta Falcons.

First of all I would like to say that last year was a complete surprise, and it was great to see the team come together like that. The Burner Turner really showed why he was a top FA get for us, plus Matt Ryan looked pretty calm and collected out thee slanging the ball to my dude Roddy.

Now many of you remember the " 0-6 IS STARING US IN THE FACE" thread... yes it was a bit ridiculous... but I did state that we would go 8 - 8. And guess what... we went 8-8

So now I'm here to give you my trust worthy prediction for this years.

THE FALCONS WILL GO 6 - 10..... THATS MY PREDICTION.... HAVE FUN WITH IT.

HOLLA AT YOU GUYS LATER... TAKE CARE! B)

• Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

warbucks has not been here in ages. he was one of the oginal trolls that i heard about. here before my time.

I'M NOT A TROLL YOUNGIN... I JUST SPEAK THE TRUTH. I BEEN TELLING THESE ROSE COLORED GLASSES WEARING IDIOTS HOW THINGS GOING TO BE FOR YEARS. I REMEMBER WHEN THEY WERE ALL ON KEION CARPENTER'S JOCK.... GUESS WHO TOLD IT LIKE IT WAS B)

warbucks.STOP SMOKING CRACK. oj? real nice. by the way with a rookie we beat carolina the bucks and the saints,all good teams for your watered down fact.oooh we played the lions who every one said would kill us and KC oh yea the bums in oakland too ,thats only 3 easy teams who we where predicted to lose against. im sure you predicted the play-offs to.im sure you also predicted matt ryan would throw for over 3000+ yards in 1 season. dude show me a qb that throws that well and convince that team they will be 6-10 we will win ou division and we will beat atleast 3 of the teams that are expected to beat us. we will beat the skins eagles and cowboys.

I would say it's a lot better than your rubber room in Georgia Regional Hospital. How did you ever get back out. Of course, I wouldn't be shocked if they found out you were sucking off the guards for keys to get out of the place...

and ive been banned for a lot less that that one. cmon mods, lets be fair ban him

Guest Gritz

Now this troll is marginally funny......Our recent infestation of trolls don't have that attribute.

Daddy Warbucks is everything you want in a troll: loud, obnoxious, always wrong, sometimes funny and a full blown ******.

Now this troll is marginally funny......Our recent infestation of trolls don't have that attribute.

Daddy Warbucks is everything you want in a troll: loud, obnoxious, always wrong, sometimes funny and a full blown ******.

You left out Oookie obsessed. That always makes for passionate troll fodder.

Guest Gritz
You left out Oookie obsessed. That always makes for passionate troll fodder.

You are correct sir.

That seems to be the fuel for their idiot machines.........

I'M NOT A TROLL YOUNGIN... I JUST SPEAK THE TRUTH. I BEEN TELLING THESE ROSE COLORED GLASSES WEARING IDIOTS HOW THINGS GOING TO BE FOR YEARS. I REMEMBER WHEN THEY WERE ALL ON KEION CARPENTER'S JOCK.... GUESS WHO TOLD IT LIKE IT WAS B)

Keion Carpenter? :huh::lol:

Wow, still living way in the past, huh? Time to roll with the new, sonny-boy.