Plans for Draft Day

As the lone Falcon fan, in the land of the Saints, last year had about 50 people over and boiled 250 pounds of Crawfish.

Prepared Chicken and Sausage Gumbo, Jambalaya, along with Red Beans and Rice. and 'bout $200 worth of soda and beer.

This year, I guess with the economy being kind of tight, I'm going to tone it down a bit, but probably go traditional Louisiana

on the food again.

How about the rest of ya'll? What's everyone's plans this year?

As the lone Falcon fan, in the land of the Saints, last year had about 50 people over and boiled 250 pounds of Crawfish.

Prepared Chicken and Sausage Gumbo, Jambalaya, along with Red Beans and Rice. and 'bout $200 worth of soda and beer.

This year, I guess with the economy being kind of tight, I'm going to tone it down a bit, but probably go traditional Louisiana

on the food again.

Your plans are better than mine. I have to go to some kind of wedding rehearsal or something on draft day. Im going to pull one of those ESPN commercials. "that buffet was pretty robust"

im going to order pizza and sit in my dorm room all day. sadly i dont have NFL Network so ill have to put up with ESPN's coverage. but ill probably just be in my room all day, and have anyone over who wants to watch it or who likes the draft (which is like no one). im going to be a total hermit... and im ok with that. no one at this college likes the draft. lol

-Mr. Offseason

im going to order pizza and sit in my dorm room all day. sadly i dont have NFL Network so ill have to put up with ESPN's coverage. but ill probably just be in my room all day, and have anyone over who wants to watch it or who likes the draft (which is like no one). im going to be a total hermit... and im ok with that. no one at this college likes the draft. lol

-Mr. Offseason

Thats all you need right there. Pizza + Couch + No Whiney GF = The Promise Land

-Mr. Offseason

Mr. O, having had NFL Network for over a year now, I guess you pick your poison, McShay/Kiper or Mayock.

Thought you were in Minnesota. Probably too far to invite you over to Louisiana. :D

Thats all you need right there. Pizza + Couch + No Whiney GF = The Promise Land

haha pretty much. i have been telling my friends that im going to honestly leave my room 3-4 times a day for those 2 days. its a huge deal to me, lol.

Mr. O, having had NFL Network for over a year now, I guess you pick your poison, McShay/Kiper or Mayock.

Thought you were in Minnesota. Probably too far to invite you over to Louisiana. :D

yeah i do kind of like espn though because half the fun is the surprise when the teams pick is announced, but the little b*tch adam schefter spoils it all by telling you who is going to get picked 1 minute before they announce it. its so f*cking annoying... so that will be nice, it will make it more fun. at least in my opinion.

but im actually in southern wisconsin at college right now. its still a pretty long trip down to Louisiana though man. :lol:

-Mr. Offseason

if you find a girl that likes the draft as much as you do empty out your savings and pop the question on draft day dude. :lol:

to be fair... alone time is nice. bjs are nice though. :lol:

-Mr. Offseason

She loves football.... but I don't know how she would feel about popping the question during the draft. :lol: Besides, the "question" isn't even on the horizon. I have no desire to even think about getting married till after college.

She loves football.... but I don't know how she would feel about popping the question during the draft. :lol: Besides, the "question" isn't even on the horizon. I have no desire to even think about getting married till after college.

woah you were serious?!?! i thought you were just being hypothetical! d*mn dude thats pretty tight. i was just f*ckin with you about the pop the question stuff. i honestly thought you were joking. :lol::lol:

woah you were serious?!?! i thought you were just being hypothetical! d*mn dude thats pretty tight. i was just f*ckin with you about the pop the question stuff. i honestly thought you were joking. :lol::lol:

I may have exaggerated on her liking the draft AS MUCH as I do, but she definitely loves football and will watch it with me. It's nice when she would rather go to a game than go do something lame like shopping :cool:

I may have exaggerated on her liking the draft AS MUCH as I do, but she definitely loves football and will watch it with me. It's nice when she would rather go to a game than go do something lame like shopping :cool:

dude my girl is the same way except she is a panther fan......

last year i missed our first round pick because i had a session at the studio......

But yea this year i will see it.... I'm going to send my girl to the deli to pick up one of those huge deli sandwiches and some chips.... call some of my homeboys over so we can play some pool and madden while we look at the draft.

yo man thats awesome. my gf doesnt know anything about football, im definitely not gonna watch the draft with her. lol. props to you man, thats tight as h*ll.

if you find a girl that likes the draft as much as you do empty out your savings and pop the question on draft day dude. :lol:

to be fair... alone time is nice. bjs are nice though. :lol:

-Mr. Offseason

^ this. My girl is starting to like the Falcons after a a year and a half. She even did a speech on Michael Vick this past Friday cause im still a big fan, but there is no way she would ever sit there and watch the draft with me. I can't even get my friends to sit there and watch it with me either. I think she is a keeper dude. Any sisters? Friends? Young mom? hahaha

on the food again.

come over your house, send me a ticket. :D