April 1st virus

Hatchet1984

:lol:

I'm pretty sure I'm safe -- Mac for the desktop and brand new Vista-based laptop that I hardly ever use.

you want to donate the mac to the United GAban Wants A Mac fund??

reason it isnt on a mac because it sucks, no one cares about macs, everything is on PC.

besides it's not getting through all my programs i got going

you should never have watch the mini-me sex tape.

Nah the reason it's not on a Mac is because Mac's are incredibly hard to hack and give viruses to.

I LOL @ people who use PCs.

They are just as easy, it is a numbers game. Why write a virus that is only going to affect 10 graphic designers? :lol:

you want to donate the mac to the United GAban Wants A Mac fund??

Not that particular one. It's a 24" iMac with the 3.06 GHz processor!

I do have an old G3 you can have. Good luck connecting to the internet (and actually doing anything), though. The best thing to do if you want to try a Mac is go to either ebay or (better still) Mac of All Trades and see if you can find a used one. I've seen the immediate past generation iMacs (not aluminum, but still flatscreen) with the G4 OR G5 processor around $500 or so.

Either that or get a mini and hook it to an existing monitor.

Not that particular one. It's a 24" iMac with the 3.06 GHz processor!

I do have an old G3 you can have. Good luck connecting to the internet (and actually doing anything), though. The best thing to do if you want to try a Mac is go to either ebay or (better still) Mac of All Trades and see if you can find a used one. I've seen the immediate past generation iMacs (not aluminum, but still flatscreen) with the G4 OR G5 processor around $500 or so.

Either that or get a mini and hook it to an existing monitor.

its not that i am broke right now. my parents are willing to by me a comp at anytime, but i just want to wait until the school year is over before buy a new one. i will buy a mac for next year. also a New OS is coming on over summer, and i have heard a tablet netbook, which would be perfect for me, since i do not do major things on my comp. basic stuff.

I bet her d*ck is larger. :mellow:

would not be surprised.

They are just as easy, it is a numbers game. Why write a virus that is only going to affect 10 graphic designers? :lol:

true. Sometimes being a minority is awesome though!

:lol: :lol:

EDIT: I completely retract that statement. I think i just felt my virginity come back as i turned into a mac fanboy.