PICK 3 - No Not a Georgia Lotto Game - I give you list of who can be chosen in first 3 rounds

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

sometimes we just have move on from the past, I trust that TD did their homework if they take Micheal JOhnson.

As Mike Mayock often states "the tape does not lie"......Michael Johnson has miles and miles of bad film tape on him disappearing for large chunks of games.......no thanks....

As Mike Mayock often states "the tape does not lie"......Michael Johnson has miles and miles of bad film tape on him disappearing for large chunks of games.......no thanks....

Have you seen this miles and miles of bad tape? :D Anyway, can we use or and select two players per round.

cook i dont like at all because he is a boom or bust prospect and i fear he will be a bust. moala is an a**wipe. he is also crossed off my list. i love his measurables, i hate his attitude.

cook is cut in the marques colston mold, which is why our fo loves him. He'll be something fierce once he gets on.

Have you seen this miles and miles of bad tape? :D Anyway, can we use or and select two players per round.

no I have not seen it........but Mayock has seen it(trust him) and other draft pundits have seen it - don't trust as much as Mayock - and then most of Georgia Tech's own fans on this board say the same thing.........

needless to say, there are a lot of naysayers..........

while not always true, have you ever heard the cliche' "Where's there's smoke, there is fire" ?

'nuff said :P

no I have not seen it........but Mayock has seen it(trust him) and other draft pundits have seen it - don't trust as much as Mayock - and then most of Georgia Tech's own fans on this board say the same thing.........

needless to say, there are a lot of naysayers..........

while not always true, have you ever heard the cliche' "Where's there's smoke, there is fire" ?

'nuff said :P

Great, can you please answer my question about using or when selecting these picks. I have seen a few or's can i use or and select another player.

Example

1. Micheal Johnson or Larry English

Great, can you please answer my question about using or when selecting these picks. I have seen a few or's can i use or and select another player.

Example

1. Micheal Johnson or Larry English

you can do whatever you want jaymadd - its just for fun! - you can do multiple lists if you want........

you can do whatever you want jaymadd - its just for fun! - you can do multiple lists if you want........

Oh i thought i read you were giving away a $1000 prize the the 1st place winner so i just wanted to make sure i had a fair shot of winning the money. :D

Just a Day in the Mind of Jaymadd

Oh i thought i read you were giving away a $1000 prize the the 1st place winner so i just wanted to make sure i had a fair shot of winning the money. :D

Just a Day in the Mind of Jaymadd

if I was Arthur Blank or if I won the powerball lotto I might do that......but too many bullpups to feed in the G-Dawg family these days - not a lot of extra cash layin around.

Alright, I'm going with some if's too.

1.Peria Jerry or Michael Johnson

2.Jared Cook or William Moore

3.Chip Vaughn or Chase Coffman.

Whatever we do I would like to add depth and competition to the safety, D-line and TE's positions. I've seen a lot of Mocks I like on here though including g-dawgs first Mock. I would be very happy with that draft too. It would be hard for me to be a gM because I want everything. I can't make up my mind.

OK, through much analysis and looking at websites, I tried to put together a grouping of players that "could" be available in each of the first three rounds at the Falcons picks of #24, #55 and #88. Obviously on draft day, some of the players will already be selected while others could drop to the next round - but I tried to group so that some players who could be 2nd rounders but would be selected before the late 2nd round pick that the Falcons have(pick #55) - then I would include them in the choices for the first round. I tried to leave out obvious players that I do NOT think will be available with the first round picks.......

OK, so what I want each of you to do is choose one from each list for 1st, 2nd and 3rd from the lists below - to play correctly, try to stick to the list children :P

Falcons 1st round - pick #24 (choose one)

Brandon Pettigrew, TE-Oklahoma State

Alex Mack, C-California

Eben Britton, OT-Arizona

Duke Robinson, OG-Oklahoma

Michael Johnson, DE-Georgia Tech

Robert Ayers, DE-Tennessee

Aaron Maybin, DE/OLB-Penn State

Larry English, DE/OLB-Northern Illinois

Connor Barwin, DE/OLB-Cinncinati

Clay Matthews, OLB-USC

Clint Sintim, OLB-Virginia

James Lauranaitis, OLB-Ohio State

Tyson Jackson, DT-LSU

Peria Jerry, DT-Mississippi

Evander Hood, DT-Missouri

Darius Butler, CB-Connecticut

Louis Delmas, S-Western Michigan

Falcons 2nd round - pick #55 (choose one)

Jared Cook, TE-South Carolina

Max Unger, C/OG-Oregon

Paul Kruger, DE-Utah

Ron Brace, DT-Boston College

Jarron Gilbert, DT-San Jose State

Alphonso Smith, CB-Wake Forest

DJ Moore, CB-Vanderbilt

Sean Smith, CB/S-Utah

Rashad Johnson, S-Alabama

William Moore, S-Missouri

Falcons 3rd round - pick #88 (choose one)

Shawn Nelson, TE-Southern Mississippi

Chase Coffman, TE-Missouri

James Casey, TE-Rice

Jamon Meridith, OT-South Carolina

Phil Loadbolt, OT-Oklahoma

Jonathan Luigs, C-Arkansas

Antoine Caldwell, C-Alabama

Sen'Derrick Marks, DT-Auburn

Dorrell Scott, DT-Clemson

Fili Moala, DT-USC

Marcus Freeman, OLB-Ohio State

Asher Allen, CB-Georgia

Coye Francis, CB-San Jose State

Mike Mickens, CB-Cincinnati

Patrick Chung, S-Oregon

Chip Vaughn, S-Wake Forest

Let the games BEGIN!!!!!!

Since DT is our biggest need I'm going with Peria Jerry with our 1st pick.

2nd pick-Sean Smith-CB

3rd pick-Marcus Freeman-OLB

Guest Gritz
sometimes we just have move on from the past, I trust that TD did their homework if they take Micheal JOhnson.

That is an excellent point.

Even though I would shy away from picking Johnson, I would bow to Dimitroff's superior knowledge if he thought that was best....... ;)

That is an excellent point.

Even though I would shy away from picking Johnson, I would bow to Dimitroff's superior knowledge if he thought that was best....... ;)

Me too. I will fully support anyone TD drafts no matter who it is. Especially early in the draft. He is proving to be quite the talent evaluator.