My Alma Mater's back in the D-II Final Four

durrdbyrd

Augusta State overcame the second-largest deficit in the history of the Division II Elite Eight to beat Christian Brothers. They play Cal Poly Pomona tonight at 6 p.m. on CBS College Sports Network (or ncaa.com) for the right to play winner of Central Missouri and Findlay (Ohio) Saturday at 1 p.m. on CBS for the Division-II National Championship.

If you haven't seen ASU's Garret Siler, you need to check this guy out. He's a 7-footer who is shooting around 78% from the field this season. He's projected to be drafted in the second round of the NBA Draft this year. Not bad for a D-II guy.

Central Missouri and Findlay play at 8:30. Findlay is undefeated and just beat C.W. Post-LIU, also undefeated, to get to the Final Four.

If you get a break in D-I action tonight, check out these guys.

So thats who Christian Brothers is I remember seeing them on the Memphis schedule this year but didnt know who they were

Yeah, they're actually pretty good on a D-II scale. They've got this kid named Kohs. He's probably about 7'1 and was knocking down 3's. They gave us fits yesterday because they play that Princeton-style offense and drain the shot clock.