Tony Gonzalez to the Falcons ?

Bring It

Tony Gonzalez is an EXCELLENT tight end in the NFL. Everybody knows that. He is however, 33 years old !!

But...............the Chiefs act like he's some young budding super star with 10 to 15 years left on his odometer.

For a realistic trade to be made, Scot Pioli, Mr. Superstar GM of the Chiefs will have to join the real world and realize he has a fine wine, but it's aging very, very fast.

I would love to have him, but not for the Chiefs' price. He would be great for the one or two years we would have him. I'm hoping for a defensive-minded draft. I know we could use a tight end, but I think our defensive needs are greater. I think there are good defensive players that will be available when we pick that can contribute this year. If we could get him for a fifth round pick, I'd call it a good move. I'm not sure what kind of money Tony would need to play here.

I'm not worried about TD overspending or over-trading, but I'd still like to see Tony in a Falcons uniform. He's still one of the best.

I would love to have him, but not for the Chiefs' price. He would be great for the one or two years we would have him. I'm hoping for a defensive-minded draft. I know we could use a tight end, but I think our defensive needs are greater. I think there are good defensive players that will be available when we pick that can contribute this year. If we could get him for a fifth round pick, I'd call it a good move. I'm not sure what kind of money Tony would need to play here.

I'm not worried about TD overspending or over-trading, but I'd still like to see Tony in a Falcons uniform. He's still one of the best.

Agree.

Tony Gonzalez is an EXCELLENT tight end in the NFL. Everybody knows that. He is however, 33 years old !!

But...............the Chiefs act like he's some young budding super star with 10 to 15 years left on his odometer.

For a realistic trade to be made, Scot Pioli, Mr. Superstar GM of the Chiefs will have to join the real world and realize he has a fine wine, but it's aging very, very fast.

wow Smh