March Madness: Sweet 16 Eest Region Games

SacFalcFan

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

No one listened when i said Pitt won't win it all but they sure are listening now! Obviously they still could turn it on but my suspicions are proving true about them.

Yes! Them losing by 2 with 5 minutes left in the first half is inexcusable!

LOL. Oklahoma St. was shooting 65% from the three-point line in the second round for most of the game. And Pitt still won. Xavier is a **** good defensive team and it's showing here.

Yes! Them losing by 2 with 5 minutes left in the first half is inexcusable!

LOL. Oklahoma St. was shooting 65% from the three-point line in the second round for most of the game. And Pitt still won. Xavier is a **** good defensive team and it's showing here.

If this were an isolated incident i'd say so. ETSU, OSU, and now Xavier. Very unimpressive.

Pitt has been very unimpressive in this tournament

I don't know if I'd say "very unimpressive," but they haven't played as well as the other #1 seeds. I was impressed with the way they responded in the Ok. St. game. They matched shot-for-shot with the Cowboys, even though they didn't want to play that style of game.

The one guy that has been disappointing is Levance Fields. He's not playing like the 2nd best PG in the nation (which he was IMO behind Lawson).

I don't know if I'd say "very unimpressive," but they haven't played as well as the other #1 seeds. I was impressed with the way they responded in the Ok. St. game. They matched shot-for-shot with the Cowboys, even though they didn't want to play that style of game.

The one guy that has been disappointing is Levance Fields. He's not playing like the 2nd best PG in the nation (which he was IMO behind Lawson).

The fat midget? :lol: :lol: I kid i kid.