MEP Daniel Hannan Tears Gordon Brown Limb From Limb

The Republican leadership should be shown this all day, every day for a week to see what it looks like to have a pair! Which of our "leaders" will be as candid with the president? Man, this guy is on fire throughout the net! Talk about resonating! He was on Glenn Beck yesterday. Anyone else see it? Glenn told him to defect, we need more people like him.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

The Republican leadership should be shown this all day, every day for a week to see what it looks like to have a pair! Which of our "leaders" will be as candid with the president? Man, this guy is on fire throughout the net! Talk about resonating! He was on Glenn Beck yesterday. Anyone else see it? Glenn told him to defect, we need more people like him.

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm not sure about the man who was speaking and what his actual record is. But for any current member of the republican house or senate to stand on a soap box and make this same type of statement would be the epitimy of hypocrisy, if they have been anywhere near the past 8 years of the former administration. Rhetoric that is in direct conflict with your record just somehow isn't as effective.

I'm not sure about the man who was speaking and what his actual record is. But for any current member of the republican house or senate to stand on a soap box and make this same type of statement would be the epitimy of hypocrisy, if they have been anywhere near the past 8 years of the former administration. Rhetoric that is in direct conflict with your record just somehow isn't as effective.

That's what I was thinking. I don't know what this guys background is so it may be a load of hypocricy. But it is brilliant just hearing it.

I do know there is NO one in our government who has a right to point fingers at others.

That is actually a fair point, so again....term limits, throw them all out of their ivory towers, because this message does resonate, but I agree anyone involved in the past 8+ years has no room to talk about fiscal responsibility.

Lots of politicians over there are like that, its the nature of British Parliament.

I watched Tony Blair debate some people and I was always amazed at how much better and more direct of a debater he was than Bush or really anyone over here. He'd sit there for hours having people like that pour it on him then he would fire back just as hard.

Actually, compared to the democrats and Obama thus far in 2009, I'd say Bush comes across as a fiscal conservative.