connor barwin theory

i have this gut feeling that TD is really likeing connor barwin, and from his combine and pro day i can definitly see why, crazy athleticism, and can play multiuple positions, fast enough to play olb, strong enough to play DE, and with the hands to ball hawk and play some TE. This is TD kind of player, although i don't think he will be for our 2nd rd pick, if we trade down like i feel we should i think TD would take him as our 1st pick in the 2nd round.... i still feel we should trade down with st. louis give them our #24 pick, take their early 2nd rnd pick, then swap our 3,4,5 picks for their earlier picks in those rnds.

post-544095-1238073904_thumb.jpg

i have this gut feeling that TD is really likeing connor barwin, and from his combine and pro day i can definitly see why, crazy athleticism, and can play multiuple positions, fast enough to play olb, strong enough to play DE, and with the hands to ball hawk and play some TE. This is TD kind of player, although i don't think he will be for our 2nd rd pick, if we trade down like i feel we should i think TD would take him as our 1st pick in the 2nd round.... i still feel we should trade down with st. louis give them our #24 pick, take their early 2nd rnd pick, then swap our 3,4,5 picks for their earlier picks in those rnds.

I have been thinking the same thing and It wouldn't surprise me one bit if Conner is not our first pick, another player we could get if we trade down would be OL Unger , this guy is the only OL in this draft that can play all OL postions well. C, G, T , This guy could fill a lot of holes well. He is a WALL and has the best feet in the draft other than Monroe.

i don't think connor will go in the first but NE could take him with their 2nd, i just feel that if there is any chance to trade down we should do it, i fell that we can get two starters from the second rd easily, and would probably reach for a guy that would go in the second rd with our #24 pick anyhow definitly will get a solid safety in the second and a olb/de in the second, i think TD is gonna roll the dice with what we have on the OL might use our late 5th to pick one up

post-544095-1238083187_thumb.jpg