good players we dont need so trade them

uga-atl

QB chris redman -we have dj shockly he is great backup and could be a fanchise QB else where

RB jason snelling -we have brown and norwood

DE Chauncey Davis- to good to sit 2nd string

G Tyson Clabo-to good to sit 2nd string

TE Justin Peelle-we will more thn likely pick up a TE in the draft but he could help problemed teams besides we have 2 more

CB Von Hutchins-we have chris H, Chevis J, and we will more thn likely draft a CB and he make to much $

WR Brian Finneran- we have White, Douglas, Robinson,Jenkins and there all could start if need be then we have other back up's

AND DO I REALLY NEED TO SAY IT

QB MIKE VICK- unneeded we have a fanchise QB MAKES WAY TO MUCH $ and would fit in just fine with a rebilding team

QB chris redman -we have dj shockly he is great backup and could be a fanchise QB else where

TE Justin Peelle-we will more thn likely pick up a TE in the draft but he could help problemed teams besides we have 2 more

CB Von Hutchins-we have chris H, Chevis J, and we will more thn likely draft a CB and he make to much $

WR Brian Finneran- we have White, Douglas, Robinson,Jenkins and there all could start if need be then we have other back up's

QB MIKE VICK- unneeded we have a fanchise QB MAKES WAY TO MUCH $ and would fit in just fine with a rebilding team

1. Redman is the better back-up QB. If we were to drop a QB, it should be Shockley. I would feel infintely better with Redman behind center if the worst happened than I would with Shockley.

2. Snelling is more proven at this point, and can play both RB and FB. Brown is going into his 2nd year with only limited preseason action. Snelling is more of the powerback we need anyways.

3. We just signed Davis to a decent sized contract to compete for the starting job. Why would we trade him?

4. Tyson Clabo is our starting RT, who can play guard as well.

5. Peele is our best TE at the moment with Hartsock injured. We need to keep him for depth anyways. Good rule is to keep 3 TEs.

6. Von Hutchins is our only veteran CB. We need 5 anyways. Him, Jackson, and Grimes will compete for the starting spot where Foxworth left at LCB. He isn't that expensive regardless.

7. Finneran is also the only veteran WR on the team who can still play if called upon. He is a redzone jumpball threat at the least.

8. We will never trade Ookie. No team will pick up his massive contract and everyone and their brother knows we are trying to get rid of him. The only way he ends up on another team is if we cut him and Goodell reinstates him.

1. Redman is the better back-up QB. If we were to drop a QB, it should be Shockley. I would feel infintely better with Redman behind center if the worst happened than I would with Shockley.

2. Snelling is more proven at this point, and can play both RB and FB. Brown is going into his 2nd year with only limited preseason action. Snelling is more of the powerback we need anyways.

3. We just signed Davis to a decent sized contract to compete for the starting job. Why would we trade him?

4. Tyson Clabo is our starting RT, who can play guard as well.

5. Peele is our best TE at the moment with Hartsock injured. We need to keep him for depth anyways. Good rule is to keep 3 TEs.

6. Von Hutchins is our only veteran CB. We need 5 anyways. Him, Jackson, and Grimes will compete for the starting spot where Foxworth left at LCB. He isn't that expensive regardless.

7. Finneran is also the only veteran WR on the team who can still play if called upon. He is a redzone jumpball threat at the least.

8. We will never trade Ookie. No team will pick up his massive contract and everyone and their brother knows we are trying to get rid of him. The only way he ends up on another team is if we cut him and Goodell reinstates him.

i just wanted to see what u think and i respect what u think but on shockly he is a fan fav and much yunger thn redman aswell as a duel threat he can run and throw he is very good at both but thanks for all that work u put in to break it down for me :)

no disrespect but i would only maybe trade peele since we'll get a t.e in the draft. i think redman could help a team but, not a franchise q.b. i see what you mean though, we would get more for redman than for shockley. everyone else we need for now.

shockly he is a fan fav and much yunger thn redman aswell as a duel threat he can run and throw he is very good at both but thanks for all that work u put in to break it down for me :)

Who cares who is a fan favorite. It doesn't matter. When you have a young QB in the starting position, it is generally a good idea to keep a reliable vet around who can effectively play and mentor Ryan. Shockley could barely throw in preseason against 3rd string defenses. He has serious accuracy issues with very little touch on his passes, it would be terrible to have him working under center for us.

I do not like you're ideas at all !

1 - I would feel safer with Redman under center if Ryan went down that with DJ. and DJ as a franchise QB? A joke or what?

2 - Snelling is nice to have cause he can play both FB and RB

3 - WHAT?! Trade Chauncey? We just gave him a new contract to compete for the starting job.

4 - Clabo isn't sitting 2nd string -.-

5 - Peele is a nice TE and great depth if we draft a new TE

6 - Huthcins ? We haven't even seen him play yet and you already say trade him? He was nice in the nickel for the Texans

7 - Trading Finnerman :o He is a great end zone target

8 - The only thing I agree with but I don't think we will be able to trade him

This is bad

How the **** are you going to trade our starting right tackle? Davis may not be sitting second string for long either.

Chris Redman - Much better than Shockley. I like Shockley as much as the next guy, but Redman falls right into the type of player that we need behined Matty Ice, and he is a solid backup that can get the job done.

Jason Snelling - Right now he serves as a 3rd running back to what most people see, but what a lot of people don't notice is that he helps out in the full back position a lot and he gets the job done there too. It's nice to have Snelling because if Ovie ever get's hurt or needs a rest, we know Snelling can get out on the field and we will be fine in that position.

Chauncey Davis - I think he's solid, and he is going to be competing for the starting job, I am almost 100% positive he is going to get that starting spot after what he showed us last year.

Tyson Clabo - He's not sitting.

Justin Peelle - Just in my opinion, I think he is better than Hartsock, I don't care if the stats say it or not. He has dropped passes here and there, but he gets the job done. If you're wanting to get rid of a tight end, be it Hartsock, not Peelle.

Von Hutchins - I don' t think he has much trade value right now. Could be a solid back up, and if Chris Houston turns out not to be what we all want him to be/expected him to be, he could be an alright starting CB. But I don't see that happening.

Brian Finneran - I wouldn't mind trading him. He's a good endzone WR, but other than that I'm not sure he's too clutch on 3rd downs, and we already have a really solid core of receivers.

Mike Vick - He's going to be off the team regardless. No one wants him there anymore. Whether we trade him, or he's just not allowed back in the NFL, he won't be an Atlanta Falcon any longer when he's back.

I think that's one of my most productive posts yet.....Interesting lol

If you're talking about Finneran, the only play I remember him to actually be clutch on was the 3rd and goal against the saints with the amazing catch and the toe touch in bounds. Other than that, his catches weren't really anything impressive. I could be wrong about him, but I think we could get a decent defensive player for him (Which we need) and we aren't really hurting for wide receivers right now, so I think it would be the time.

To succeed at this level you NEED depth as well as talent. Besides, I doubt that any of those guys (other than Chauncey and possibly Claybo) have significant trade value. It makes no sense to trade valuable backups for low round picks, when those picks will probably only turn in to serviceable backups at best.

Trading away our depth makes us worse.

:huh: :huh: :huh:

ok just like EVERYONE else that responded i'm about to completely disagree with you on every single player. while i am a bulldog fan shockley is no starter... period. Maybe maybe fin because i like our core group of receivers... BUT he is the only vet at the position and he's a big target in the redzone. Especially seeing how we dont have a receiving TE