G-Day Question

ATLBrave

To answer all the questions:

There's no need to show up early, unless you want to. You'll be able to walk right in, and sit where you like. That said, nobody will stop you from showing up early.

It won't fill up all the way, it never does. Even last year when we were #1 in the pre-season, it wasn't even a quarter full.... but again, that was because of the weather. It has managed to rain it seems every single G-day for the past several years. Hopefully for ONCE, we'll get some nice weather this year, in which case I'd expect the stadium at most to be at 40% capacity.

I think that if anything, ESPN airing the game will decrease attendance, since people can stay at home and watch it.

ya think? no Staff, no Moreno to draw the more run of the mill fans in

Doesn't matter... rain has kept the attendance way down for the past several G-day games... if the weather is nice the attendance will be better.

ya think? no Staff, no Moreno to draw the more run of the mill fans in

With espn being there with gameday will attract more fans than you think. i know of 20 fans personally who have never gone that are going to this year's game. That's just my personal experence. What hurts us is it's on master's weekend and easter weekend. What has hurt us in past years is the weather has been horrible. If it is even decent i think our turnout is more than what I expect.