I don't care what anyone says....

i'm watching man vs food right now and i'm really feening for a good burger. what time does the varsity close?

:D I don't think it does. I know it's open right now. I just left. Hop in your car, and ride right now. :D

Man vs Food is a good show, I watch that a lot since it came out. Always makes you hungry to watch it....

Just had two chili cheese slaw dogs, onion rings, and a orange shake. I don't care if people say it's not as good as it was, it still kicks some ***. Something about that orange shake to wash down the chili and onion rings.

Drinking+Chili Cheese Slaw Dogs+Onion Rings+Orange Shake= Brilliant Win Every Time

I LOVE it every now and then. I went like 2 weeks ago with a wicked hangover with my girl and we woofed down a bunch of great food at the Varsity...

Just had two chili cheese slaw dogs, onion rings, and a orange shake. I don't care if people say it's not as good as it was, it still kicks some ***. Something about that orange shake to wash down the chili and onion rings.

Drinking+Chili Cheese Slaw Dogs+Onion Rings+Orange Shake= Brilliant Win Every Time

Good gut grenades, use to go to the one off Jimmy Carter, now I go to the one in Athens, never had the orange shake though.