Megan Fox gets Breasts Implants...

wtfalcons

Kind of Old but she recently got breasts implants... Here are the Pics, comment on the newz!

Megan Fox Shows Us Her Newly Purchased Rack

February 22nd, 2009

By: Melysa

15535533areyoushaved222200870145am.jpg

Megan fox attends the Gianni Versace show as part of Milan Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2008/09 on February 21, 2008 in Milan, Italy.

Sexy brunette Megan Fox showed up at the Gianni Versace show during Milan’s Fashion Week with something most unexpected. Why she’s gone and gotten herself a pair of breasts! Marvelous indeed.

(See “before shots” here, here, and here. And the best photo of Megan Fox EVER here.)

My inner slut screams YES!, while my inner feminist screams NO!

Sometimes natural is better. Am I right?

heres an article saying she wanted a boob job fgs!

In Photos - Megan Fox wants a boob job

Tuesday, 13 January 2009

Transformers star Megan Fox might have been the sexiest woman at the Golden Globes but she still isn't happy.

She told a reporter on the red carpet that she wants Salma Hayek's boobs.

Click here to go to our Megan Fox Photo Gallery >

Megan has millions of male fans but she still feels ugly at big award shows.

She told The Sun: "I'm a tranny. I'm a man. I'm so painfully insecure. I'm on the verge of vomiting now.

"I am so horrified that I am here, and embarrassed."

Megan looked stunning in her gold gown but thought that other famous actresses looked better.

She added: "I love Salma Hayek's look.

"She looks beautiful and I really want her boobs. I really, really do."

She also has had a nose job... and plastic surgery

Megan Fox is Different Now

So much has been said about Megan Fox and her reported plastic surgery and tattoos recently as reasons why she's not hot. Well here she is in 2004 at a Lakers game. It's pretty obvious that she's had work done, but it's also pretty obvious that plastic surgeons could have scaffolding around her and I'd still want her to be a sock for my *****. I know! Call me crazy!

OBVIOUS UPDATE: I don't know if you saw this on the Discovery Channel or not, but people aren't born with tattoos. If someone has a tattoo in 2009 and you take a time machine back to 2004, there's a 50/50 chance they'll have that same tattoo. Hope this clears up any confusion. (btw, if you didn't catch that - the girl in these pictures is Megan Fox.)

really?? she went from flat to busty. but dang her chest is so far apart.

I've seen girls gain 5lbs and the only place you could see it was in the boobs. And unlike the d-bag quoted below, I have actually handled a couple in my life, so I can tell that with personal experience.

YOU ARE BLIND OR JUST STUPID

Tell the truth, you're 13 right?

I've seen girls gain 5lbs and the only place you could see it was in the boobs. And unlike the d-bag quoted below, I have actually handled a couple in my life, so I can tell that with personal experience.

no but you must be

Paris Hilton shows up in random pictures with larger than her normal boobs too at times. It's proabably some kind of push up bra, but I'll be happy to investitgate further.

/yeah I spelled it like that on purpose ;)

they were flat before, no push up bra would of made them look bigger...truth

i am starting to agree with no plus no way she gets such a ****** job done. they are way to far apart. she has money, so i know she can afford to get a good pair.