Forget trading Vick

Bring It

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

get the hate out of your heart...it promotes stress dude....we're dealing with vick, so just let it go.....breathe

Hate ??

No......................more like disbelief, not hate.

It's just hard to believe anyone could be as ignorant and/or crooked as this fool.

He, who had everything you could ask for.....................except HONESTY.

From what I understand, trading Vick instead of releasing him reduces the cap hit we take. That's the only reason he's still a member of the Falcons. It's purely a business decision & considering it looks like we'll have a $15m hit all this year due to 2010 being uncapped, TD's obviously trying to make the best out of a bad situation.

Vick is done in the NFL, i dont even think A Davis or J Jones would take a chance on him at this point.... they wont let him back in the NFL anyway... he keeps screwing up he may not even get a shot in Canada or the AFL , thats pretty sad considering he could have maybe been the best Athlete in the History of the NFL if he had left the pipe alone, yep i said pipe, the Man Had to be on Crack to Fall so far so fast....

Vick is done in the NFL, i dont even think A Davis or J Jones would take a chance on him at this point.... they wont let him back in the NFL anyway... he keeps screwing up he may not even get a shot in Canada or the AFL , thats pretty sad considering he could have maybe been the best Athlete in the History of the NFL if he had left the pipe alone, yep i said pipe, the Man Had to be on Crack to Fall so far so fast....

So that's where all his cash went, up in smoke!!

I doubt Vick is smart enough to intentionally commit this type of crime. His legal team should be shot over how they've handle this from the go. He should have got a plea deal ealy in the investigation and he probably would have gotten off with probation.

I doubt Vick is smart enough to intentionally commit this type of crime. His legal team should be shot over how they've handle this from the go. He should have got a plea deal ealy in the investigation and he probably would have gotten off with probation.

vick isn't as dumb as some guys think...he's stupid though...he lacks good karma.

Dude the best thing for us is if we can trade him for something, anything of value.

At this point you should be advertising his value instead of beating him down. Stop yur hatin mon.

The ONLY thing he would bring in trade at this point is a used lawnmower.

I won't defend him on any of his other charges because I think he's a sick mother******. In this case, his financial advisers are being charged along with him, so to me they are at fault. The sole reason they are being paid is in order to advise him on financial matters. Seeing that they participated in this, they failed to do their job. If you are paying somebody else to advise on your financial decisions, they should be liable for their bad advice, not you.

some people will just never get it!!!!!!

do you realize how irrelevent dog fighting is in a place like detroit, or st. louis, where people die at the drop of a hat?

there are teams out there that are salivating at the mouth for vick to be reistated by goodell and allowed to play this season, and belive me it will take less than 24 hours for vick to land a team once he is given the green light by goodell!!!!!

not only do these areas not give a **** about dog fighting, but over the last couple of seasons you get the feeling that the players and the coaches and even organizations don't give a **** either!!!!

of course they are not going to condone dog fighting for pr sake, but how manmy times have you heard someone passionately say anything about vick and the dog fighting bs?

get it through your spitefull, vindictive, neurotic skulls!!!! no one gives a **** about the dog fighting!! the second vick is reinstaed a team is going to grab him from us and they are going to come right out in a press conference and say "vick is our guy."

then, the nfl and the teams he plays against are going to see the most pissed off, motivated michael vick they've ever seen with more to prove than any athlete has had to prove in the history of proffesional sports!!!!!

not only can i not wait for this, but guess what boys???? THE NFL CAN'T WAIT FOR IT EITHER!!!!!!!

THEY ARE DYING FOR VICK TO COME BACK AND SELL OUT EVERY GAME HE PLAYS!!!! THEY ARE DYING FOR THE STORY OF SOMEONE WHO HAD IT ALL, ONLY TO LOSE EVERYTHING THROUGH IGNORANCE AND GREED, AND WITH A CHANCE TO CLIMB BACK TO THE TOP OF THE WORLD RIGHT IN FRONT OF OUR EYES!!!!!!

HOW CAN ANY PERSON WHO EVEN CLAIMS TO BE A FAN OF THE NFL NOT WANT THIS TO HAPPEN?????