ok for real think about it

uga-atl

who thinks vick will be back he is fast he dont have to be a QB he can do lots of things i mean MR blank loves him he has been to world to falcon fan untill 2007 do we really want to have such a great player and icon on the other side of the line of scrimmage driving on us i mean think about it he could be a back up at almost every posion and be on special teams and slot reciver and say matt ryan breaks his leg like vick did a while back do we want to relive 07 agin with redman under C keep vick its the only thing to do

who thinks vick will be back he is fast he dont have to be a QB he can do lots of things i mean MR blank loves him he has been to world to falcon fan untill 2007 do we really want to have such a great player and icon on the other side of the line of scrimmage driving on us i mean think about it he could be a back up at almost every posion and be on special teams and slot reciver and say matt ryan breaks his leg like vick did a while back do we want to relive 07 agin with redman under C keep vick its the only thing to do

Spammer.

if I didn't think you were ******** I would make fun of you, but it's apparent you are a special needs person and I wish you the best. . .although such an abuse of the English language is still horrifying, even from someone mentally disabled

Redman was actually pretty good.

and honestly, anyone who just assumes vick can play another position because he is fast is making a HUGE stereotype. Has ANYONE seen him catch a ball or make a tackle?? there's lots of fast people out there who don't play football and there's a reason for it.

Arthur Blank doesn't love him anymore. He once said only way he leaves is in a box- right now blank is more likely to put him in the box. Anyone who actually thinks vick will be anywhere near this team is outright insane

Guest Gritz

..................................................................,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There is some free punctuation. Feel free to use it if you feel like you must post more drivel.

no one doubts what vick can do on the field, its what he did and will do off the field that worries us fans! and

NO mr. Blank wouldnt have vick wash his car! Mr. Blank went on live MNF and said he believed vick was innocent after vick lied to him and said he was. Mr. Blank is a business man first and he knows all about PR and vick is horrible PR

SO THIS WILL NEVER HAPPEN! and i would go as far as to say Mr. Blank will never have any dealings with vick again. vick made Mr. Blank look bad to us and the world

Yeah Mr Blank did love him right up until the moment Vick lied to his face about being involved in dogfighting potentially leaving this franchise in tatters for years to come. If TD hadn't come in and drafted Ryan, would we still be as enthuastic about the future with Harrington or Leftwich behind centre?