MUST SEE BEST MATT RYAN VID EVER

uga-atl

watch this i love it starts out about vick then go's to matt ryan go's from 2001 to now :D

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

watch this i love it starts out about vick then go's to matt ryan go's from 2001 to now :D

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Its says "Tom" McClure.....Hahahaha, what a bunch of idiots

not a spammer i figured since i never seen it others might not have i just think every one should get to see it its a good vid

Not a spammer huh. You have 68 posts with like 30 new threads. All of which have been discussed MANY times and can be accessed through a search function. People around here don't like guys that start 10 threads in 10 minutes.

Good vid. Yes it's from November last year, but it still gets you excited to see Matty Ryan & Co again this season. Best Ryan vid ever to me is his first NFL pass, I never get bored of watching that ..... HE LIVES IN ATLANTA

When Vick first came out, it made me think about an exciting flashy superstar...kind of like when Vince Carter was on fire with the Raptors a few years ago.... but when I see Matt Ryan, it reminds me of Maddux, Glavine, Smoltz just in his demeanor and intent. I really could see Ryan panning out to not only be a dominating QB like those 3 were pitchers with the braves, but he could also be the same of kind leader and have the same kind of effect on his teammates. Yeah I get it, Mike Vick was an "icon of atlanta" like the video says, but if Matt Ryan continues on this path and does turn into the NFL reincarnation of "maddux-glavine-smoltz" then nothing will be more "Iconic of Atlanta" than that!