This is one thing I love about the British

Ransack

Sh!t! I'm in 20k debt and I'm only 16!?!?!?!?!?!?!

*Finds boulder and heads to river*

Seriously, we're in deep sh*t right now, but I hope to God that David Cameron isn't voted in.

you are?!?!?!? **** bro I am not even in that much debt and im in college. how are you in 20K debt already??

you are?!?!?!? **** bro I am not even in that much debt and im in college. how are you in 20K debt already??

It's the recession and the One Eyed Fat Scotsman's (gordon Brown) spending. The guy in the vid said 20k, and I've heard places say that anyone under 18 are 20k in debt.

It's the recession and the One Eyed Fat Scotsman's (gordon Brown) spending. The guy in the vid said 20k, and I've heard places say that anyone under 18 are 20k in debt.

Yeah and what makes it worse is that their now spending extortionate amounts of money on police state style databases, completely over the top counter terrorisms measures which coincided with an awful bit of propoganda on the war on terror which even Alistair Campbell would have been ashamed of., and ridiculous scientificly disproven lie detectors to catch benefit fraud etc Even worse we're gonna get four years of a smug posh guy who has more empty Rhetoric and soundbites then if his speeches had actualy been made for a T.V script. Hopefully after that people mite actualy vote LIb Dem beacause i swear Vince Cable is the only politiican who knows the slightest thing about economics.

Sorry for the rant there but put British Politics as at the top of my things that are annoying me at the moment list that and certain Bankers taking ridiculous pensions of course.

How much better off would the economy in England be if you threw those do nothing royals out on their royal azzes? How much money does it cost to support them annually?

overthrow the royalty? absolutely not. It is part of British tradition and overthrowing them would be nothing short of blasphemy. Good question, I actually don't know.

Reminds me of the good ol' days of Mr. George Galloway pwning the US senate. My hero for that day..

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Reminds me of the good ol' days of Mr. George Galloway pwning the US senate. My hero for that day..

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">

type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Yeah, he was pretty scathing that day.

Yeah, he was pretty scathing that day.

Yeah, he was just another Left Wing Loon.

As part of a speech in his 1994 visit in which Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein was in attendance, he said "Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability"

He opposed both Iraq invasions, spent Christmasand holidays with Tariq Aziz, and denied Iraq ever had weapons of mass destruction! Well what did Saddam Hussein kill tens of thousands Shiite and Kurdish woman and children with? I guess he just ran out of his entire arsenal of WMD's on those days. You Dems pick the most wonderful people to idol after.BRAVO!

As part of a speech in his 1994 visit in which Iraqi dictator Saddam Hussein was in attendance, he said "Sir, I salute your courage, your strength, your indefatigability"

He opposed both Iraq invasions, spent Christmasand holidays with Tariq Aziz, and denied Iraq ever had weapons of mass destruction! Well what did Saddam Hussein kill tens of thousands Shiite and Kurdish woman and children with? I guess he just ran out of his entire arsenal of WMD's on those days. You Dems pick the most wonderful people to idol after.BRAVO!

lickspittle.

Who you calling a Dem, you Right Wing Loon? :huh:

Yeah never mind that everyone in The true LIberal portion of British politics is decidely anti war and for that matter anti wmd's even if that wasnt just common sense, the Liberal Democrat party line is pretty clearly againt Nuclear Programs. And seen as theres been an outpouring agaisnt Israel and Palestine i highly doubt that the left are massive fans of indiscrimate killing and war crimes. Also absolutely no one on the left in this country has any respect for Galloway at all even those that agree with him completely, unfortunately i have no idea how to post a video but if someone knows what im talking about, when i mention hs time in the limelight of celebrity big brother then feel free to embarras Mr Galloway once again.

Also back to Hannan i would rather not see a tory in power, there only slightly better than the current bunch of authoritarian and clueless idiots that we have at the moment ,also the British sytem isnt presidential so the individual personalities arent as important its the party that counts. Of course try telling that to the media who just love those soundbites and photo ops and have decided that the only thing that doesnt matter about politics is politics.