Smooth_Moe

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

there goes alot of sacks.

this league is becoming like soccer.. girly

they might as well just say u can only touch the QB and later on turn it into touch football!!

Its all cuz of this ***** *** Roger Goodell!! All he care about is money and thats all he is after...compare how many players have been fined in the last yr to the yrs before that (once he came in)

I wounder how many players are gonna get fined this yr :huh:

ur sayin this now but i bet ull change ur mind later on

Um, no i wont. Usually when you are that low diving at a QB's legs you are on the ground and more than likely the play wont result in a sack. All they are saying is that a player can lead with their helmet, Defensive players can still swipe at the qb, or wrap his legs. It wont make that much of a difference trust me. :D

Within 50 years this game will be played completely by robots. Just like we are beginning to fight wars with robots, we will also play football with robots. God forbid if a human being ever experiences getting a bruise, or a scab.

Someday, some girlie player, will sue because he declares the NFL an "unsafe, hostile work environment". And some court will uphold that.

Just wait and see.

Within 50 years this game will be played completely by robots. Just like we are beginning to fight wars with robots, we will also play football with robots. God forbid if a human being ever experiences getting a bruise, or a scab.

Someday, some girlie player, will sue because he declares the NFL an "unsafe, hostile work environment". And some court will uphold that.

Just wait and see.

As much as I want to tell you how ridiculous and wrong you are, sadly, you are very much right. Don't be surprised to see women in the NFL in a few years.

goodell fines people for not even getting a flag on the play.

money goes straight into his pocket

lol, most NFL fines go to charity, see michael vick's antics when he flipped off the stadium a couple of times. Goodell does not get the money from fines, that is just stupid and you are simply starting rumors by your idiotic words.

Obviously Goodell is about the money since he took a voluntary pay cut. right?

This rule is as gay as the horse collar and all facemasks being 15 yards football is agression I don't care if your star QB gets hurt suck it up and win with your back-up that is what the NFL is about.

So you'd rather see sub-par players after paying $20+ to park at the game and $72 for a ticket (average NFL cost)? Interesting. Let's also forget about the physical damage and toll the player experience after they leave the game from head to head contact, they're millionaires right? Who cares about their physical health as long as we get to see two 200lb beasts recklessly running into each other, they've got the money to pay for their health care later in life.

not necessarily a bad rule - they're basing it on the defender being on the ground and lunging. that's not going to drop a significant number of sacks....this is to protect people's knees...

Wait so you're saying people are overreacting!?!?! :o

NFL players are still HUMAN and football is still a GAME, protecting the knees and heads of guys isn't that big of a deal.