This Celebrity Is...

Dem Birds

So I thought we could play a silly little game. How does it work you ask? Maybe you didn't, but this is how.

I'll post a Celebrity name, can be an actor, sports star, musician, whatever, as long as they are famous. (I would prefer to avoid politicians.) then the person after me will finish the sentence.

Example: John Stamos

Reply: "has nice hair" or "is gay" works too.

Just whatever you feel about that celebrity. Insulting, complimentary, or just plain funny. Once you've posted the finished sentence, you name a celebrity for the next person.

Alright, I'll get the ball rolling on what will hopefully be a fun thread. If not, that sucks cause I've never started a fun thread.

Paulie Shore

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jennifer Coolidge is the original MILF. (see American Pie for details :D )

is a horrible rapper.

.Mila Kunis.... B)

Anoying Voice, Clingy *****, I bet she's alot of fun in the bed. No matter what she accualy act's like she'll always be Jackie!

Better get the effing Google set up all you boys in the A-Town,

ROBERTO LUONGO!

Anoying Voice, Clingy *****, I bet she's alot of fun in the bed. No matter what she accualy act's like she'll always be Jackie!

Better get the effing Google set up all you boys in the A-Town,

ROBERTO LUONGO!

Roberto Luongo Will Quit Hockey If They Increase Net Size

Kevin Spacey

(new rule, if you don't know someone, don't reply until someone that does replies. Or atleast google them and find out who they are and don't reply "Don't know them, here's my celebrity")

Always see him on those weird adult swim commercials (for "Tim and Eric's Awesome show," which is actually the gayest show ever)

Liked him on Chicago

Keanu Reeves

Was made to play the role he played in The Day the Earth Stood Still and that role only. (But I did love the Replacements... speaking of...)

Jon Favreu (sp?)

Guest Gritz
Will always be the guy who forgot the beer in PCU

Patrick Swayze up next...

Patrick Swayze.....has earned my admiration in the way he's fighting his illness and is really good in The Beast.

Jon Stewart

Guest Gritz
Mandy Moore, MTV slut...too.

Renee Zelweger

Renee Zelweger would take 12 beers and an eye infection for me to even consider her.......

Joan Rivers