watch this

uga-atl

we all know we loved him at one point :D i just never turned my back on him like some of u that dont mean i dont want matt ryan start idc if vick even stays in atlanta but i miss watching him play

He was too big of an @sshole for me to ever love. His gimmicks on the field were fun to watch but they never got us to a sb so they never did us any good.

Goodbye, good riddance

Dude get over it! He is like last weeks trash----gone and forgotten. We've moved on and gotten someone who uses his brain as well as his outstanding arm strength. I will take 1 Matt Ryan over a dozen Mike Vick's any day of the week!!!!!!! Move on, Arthur Blank, Coach Smith and T.D. have! Looking forward. Vick is in the rear view mirror.

you just made yourself dumber by posting that, he wants back in the nfl where the spotlight is, hes not going to some ****** league where theyre not even playing next season and the UFL is just not gonna happen

He is just being cruel towards the OP. Everyone knows it is NFL or bust. I think it is a 50/50 chance of going either way.

That guy was, and will again be a Mutha F'ng BEAST. He kept the chains moving any way he could. We had a midget running back, two dumb a$$ coaches, a receiver that hadn't put it all together (terrible work habits), and a weak A$$ offensive line. If he was playing last year, we probably would have been in the super bowl. Even with our soft a$$ defense. With that being said Matt is now our QB and I will continue to support him. Just keepin it real.

man, dude was great, no doubt unmatched electricity ... i forgot how fast he was, and yea his accuracy wasnt great but he did have a canon arm aswell... i just cant see how someone could be so stupid... guy had it all, kids in every stadium around the nfl wearing his Jersey , biggest contract in the nfl, mad skills that had only begin to be tapped ....what a pathetic story of self destruction ...

but what if is for losers, The Falcons and the NFL have moved on, i really dont believe we will see M Vick in ANY NFL uniform ever again...

man, dude was great, no doubt unmatched electricity ... i forgot how fast he was, and yea his accuracy wasnt great but he did have a canon arm aswell... i just cant see how someone could be so stupid... guy had it all, kids in every stadium around the nfl wearing his Jersey , biggest contract in the nfl, mad skills that had only begin to be tapped ....what a pathetic story of self destruction ...

but what if is for losers, The Falcons and the NFL have moved on, i really dont believe we will see M Vick in ANY NFL uniform ever again...

I don't understand it either, but then and again I didn't know everything he went through growing up. Then and again we don't need to go down that road. It's like we are expecting money to change people, but when it doesn't we are like why do people do what they do, but then if the money does change people we still ask that same question. I am so glad that all these critics are just that critics. So easy to talk to about somebody else and their faults. Yes people he screwed up! but just like the rest of us, if we do something that is wrong and we haven't got caught yet, the temptation is to continue doing it, but I keep forgetting that everybody on here is just too good of human beings to do something like that.

What was even more pathetic was how everybody blamed him for all the problems the Falcons had. That was pathetic! If people can play in the NFL after killing another human being (Lenoard Little drunk driving, after already getting a DUI) then I feel and hope Vick gets a chance to play again.

wasnt ray lewis also somehow involved in a shootong , i believe it was here in Atlanta aswell, yea thats how stupid ppl are, i dont remember any groups protesting lewis or little and a HUMAN BEING actualy died, yet you have these far left bleeding hearts organizing protest at flowery branch over a DOG fighter.

not making lite of what vick did , it was horrid, i just think these groups need to look at the big picture , and as far as i am concerned people still are more important than dogs... well most people anyway lol