Falcons in prime time

willc1975

Ok , guys this time I'm ready to talk about our Falcons . I know the schedule hasn't been released yet , but I'm just wondering after our performance last season ( and we did win 11 games ) . Do you think that we'll get a Monday or Sunday night game this year ? I have to admit that I kind of enjoyed those 1:00 games that we had last season , but I do hope that Matty Ice will get some attention this year . I would love to see us play Dallas in prime time , what do you think ?

Ok , guys this time I'm ready to talk about our Falcons . I know the schedule hasn't been released yet , but I'm just wondering after our performance last season ( and we did win 11 games ) . Do you think that we'll get a Monday or Sunday night game this year ? I have to admit that I kind of enjoyed those 1:00 games that we had last season , but I do hope that Matty Ice will get some attention this year . I would love to see us play Dallas in prime time , what do you think ?

I think we absolutley will get a prime time game or two....

look at what we've got to work with:

6 games in the NFC south (toughest division in football last year)

the whole "rebirth" factor

games against: dallas, new york giants, new york jets, new england patroits and washington who generate HUGE TV ratings

games against chicago, miami, buffalo, philadelphia who present appealing matchups

only game I left off was @SF which is a huge west coast market and maybe an up and coming team. And think about the fact that there at 16 or 17 MNF games, 16 Sunday night games, 8 weeks of thursday football and possible saturday nights games.....

I would said its a sure thing.

I think we absolutley will get a prime time game or two....

look at what we've got to work with:

6 games in the NFC south (toughest division in football last year)

the whole "rebirth" factor

games against: dallas, new york giants, new york jets, new england patroits and washington who generate HUGE TV ratings

games against chicago, miami, buffalo, philadelphia who present appealing matchups

only game I left off was @SF which is a huge west coast market and maybe an up and coming team. And think about the fact that there at 16 or 17 MNF games, 16 Sunday night games, 8 weeks of thursday football and possible saturday nights games.....

I would said its a sure thing.

yeah, i see the whole south getting some prime time, with the exception of the bucs maybe

i say it is always time to TATF. good post.

and thank for remionding me about the 11 wins. i had forgotten

Your're welcome , glad to help out . I almost forgot myself . Darn offseason , you tend to forget things when your football instincts go on vacation .

I prefer a noon kickoff on Sunday

I can't get the games in central Ohio unless they're in prime time or they're playing the Clowns or Bungles. We will get a couple of prime time games because of Matt Ryan alone. Bet on it.

However, I have recurring nightmares of Jam getting the ball and blowing his knee up in that MNF game after we played in the Super Bowl. :(

We will probably get one of each, we went 11-5, made the playoffs, and everyone wants to see more of Matt Ryan, regardless if they like the team or not, he got rookie of the year, he's getting exposure, he will pull in ratings on MNF and SNF.

God, I hope we don't get primetime games. They're a pain in the butt to go to and screw up the team's training schedule. I don't care if we get "exposure" - if we win, we'll get all the exposure we need.

Direwolf

Yeah, I still remember those 3 MNF's a few years back and getting home around 2AM. I am not sure if people think it is a respect thing to get primetime games but it is terribly over rated.