What happened to the Ocho Cinco Lounge?

pit&atlfan81

A more important questions is, what happened to grrrillapmp's awesome sig? I used to read that whenever I needed some inspiration about my birds.

Don't worry I still got it, But I'm tryna conjure something up for the '09-'10 season....stay tuned.

But just for old Times Sake.....

As a franchise we have never consistently been the cream of the crop. Our one HOF calibur player is snubbed from the hall year in and year out. One of the brightest spots for our franchise in a long time is in prison. We have NEVER had back to back winning seasons. Our one Super Bowl trip is scared by the thoughtless acts of one of our players. And then there is Bobby Petrino. With all of that said, we can take pride in the fact that, dammit we are Falcons fans. I'll be damned if anyone ever questions my dedication to this franchise. I'm only 23 and after the 07 08 season I feel as though I can relate to a lot of the older fans who remember those hopeless season of yesteryear. To all of the fans who are still here I commend you and if anyone ever questions your never dying support of this franchise smack their kid in the face with a sock full of nickels....twice. I realize after the cowering of Petrino that it takes a certain type of individual to stick through what we have gone through as a fan base. And we don't get paid millions to do it. All we get is constant ridicule and questions as to why we don't just cheer for the Patriots (I live in Boston). Is it easy? **** no! Is it rewarding? Not generally. Is it desirable? I guess that depends on personal preference. Will true Falcons Fans ever say uncle? Sir, no, sir! As long as there are the Atlanta Falcons we will be here. Through indictments, punk ##### coaches, bad management and/or ownership, d list tv commentators, whatever the **** the football gods can throw at us we will take it and then some. And you know what? After all that pain and anguish that glorious day will be among us when we make it to the Super Bowl and triumph. And because we are Falcons fans and have been through the deepest reaches of football **** it will be that much sweeter. And I don't know about each one of you but I'm willing to wager that most of us share this sentiment. Because by God we are the Atlanta Falcons and we are coming for that #1 spot. It's ours and we deserve it. And dammit we intend on collecting. Anybody who has a problem with that, as soon as we are done paying our dues we are coming for that #####. So in closing,

GO FALCONS! FOREVER, NO MATTER WHAT!!!!

Don't worry I still got it, But I'm tryna conjure something up for the '09-'10 season....stay tuned.

As a franchise we have never consistently been the cream of the crop. Our one HOF calibur player is snubbed from the hall year in and year out. One of the brightest spots for our franchise in a long time is in prison. We have NEVER had back to back winning seasons. Our one Super Bowl trip is scared by the thoughtless acts of one of our players. And then there is Bobby Petrino. With all of that said, we can take pride in the fact that, dammit we are Falcons fans. I'll be damned if anyone ever questions my dedication to this franchise. I'm only 23 and after the 07 08 season I feel as though I can relate to a lot of the older fans who remember those hopeless season of yesteryear. To all of the fans who are still here I commend you and if anyone ever questions your never dying support of this franchise smack their kid in the face with a sock full of nickels....twice. I realize after the cowering of Petrino that it takes a certain type of individual to stick through what we have gone through as a fan base. And we don't get paid millions to do it. All we get is constant ridicule and questions as to why we don't just cheer for the Patriots (I live in Boston). Is it easy? **** no! Is it rewarding? Not generally. Is it desirable? I guess that depends on personal preference. Will true Falcons Fans ever say uncle? Sir, no, sir! As long as there are the Atlanta Falcons we will be here. Through indictments, punk ##### coaches, bad management and/or ownership, d list tv commentators, whatever the **** the football gods can throw at us we will take it and then some. And you know what? After all that pain and anguish that glorious day will be among us when we make it to the Super Bowl and triumph. And because we are Falcons fans and have been through the deepest reaches of football **** it will be that much sweeter. And I don't know about each one of you but I'm willing to wager that most of us share this sentiment. Because by God we are the Atlanta Falcons and we are coming for that #1 spot. It's ours and we deserve it. And dammit we intend on collecting. Anybody who has a problem with that, as soon as we are done paying our dues we are coming for that #####. So in closing,

I'm going through withdrawal from that sig you had with the girl wearing the polka dots outfit. My Jesus she was bad.

F Yeah!

Got me all

Fired%20Up%20Uth%20Camp%20Logo.jpg