Jared Cook visiting the Birds.

thempizzle

Like the idea of bringing him in but do you have a link that can verify this?

It's in the AJC article that has already been posted about Trey Lewis and company being cleared. Same article. It's already been posted in 2 threads so it should be easy to find. As far as going to Jared, I like it. Matt seems like a Jared type of guy. lol.

If we spent our first pick on him I wouldn't be upset. I'd like Michael Johnson or something like that but this dude is beastmode. He is a great target for Matty and I'd be pretty excited if we took him off the board.

hahahahahaha you actully think they brought him in to be considered for the first pick? still laughing over here. he will be a 3rd rounder at best a second.

It's in the AJC article that has already been posted about Trey Lewis and company being cleared. Same article. It's already been posted in 2 threads so it should be easy to find. As far as going to Jared, I like it. Matt seems like a Jared type of guy. lol.

haha imagine the touchdown calls

matt ryan throws the ball

cook goes up for it

TOUCHDOWN!!!! TOUCHDOWN!!!

HE WENT TO JARED!!!!! :lol::lol:

sounds better to me than

HE LIVES IN ATLANTA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If we spent our first pick on him I wouldn't be upset. I'd like Michael Johnson or something like that but this dude is beastmode. He is a great target for Matty and I'd be pretty excited if we took him off the board.

I would!

Defense..... Defense...... Defense!

Cook can't block

Because only Pett can block out of all the TEs in the Draft, right

Cook and 10 others in the Draft at TE benched more than Pett.

Keep the GA Boy Home TD!

Anyway, why do we need a Blocking TE when Hartsock is the best in the NFL at it

Thoughts?

I am totally in favor of this dude coming over. He's a beast.

No LJ, I'll take Jared.

WE WENT TO JARED.

Link - A few stories down.

I totally concurr! Everything that I have read about him smacks of a fierce competitor who brings his "A-Game" every game and has an incredibly burning desire to win! (TD and Coach will love that I've NOT read of any off-the-field-NO-NOs!) The cherry on top is that he is absolutely loaded with talent and keeps getting better and better! What's NOT to like???!!!! :D[size="6"]

Go FALCONS and "Bring'em Home TD!!!!!!!!!

Because only Pett can block out of all the Te in the Draft, right

He and 10 others TE benched more than Pett.

Keep the GA Boy Home TD!

Anyway, do why do we need a Blocking TE when Hartsock is the best in the NFL at it

You know that is the truth. I like Pettigrew but as long as we get a good tight end in this draft at some point I will be happy.

Cook will never be consider a 1st round pick by any team. I really doubt we draft him, unless the FO can see an ability for him to improve his blocking.