Wisdom Teeth suck

Lou Dog

For years I have had impacted wisdom teeth and have been putting off getting them pulled out. Well a couple a weeks ago my mouth and head started hurting really bad. I waited a few days and it never stopped so I decided it was finally time to get the **** things pulled. My appointment was this morning. The Oral Surgeon tells me how bad they are and that they should have been pulled out 10 years ago. Apparently since I let them go so long, he now had to cut them out instead of pulling them because they were touching a nerve that runs across the lower part of your jaw and he didnt want to chance damaging it. Well 4 cut out wisdom teeth and 8 stitches later and I am back at home. My mouth is basicly swollen shut. My whole face has been numb for the past 6 hours, and I have woke up twice in the past couple hours because I started choking on blood :lol: And the worst part is they gave me some awesome painpills to help but no matter how hard I try I cannot take the **** things. Great times :D

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wow that's pretty bad, I had Wisdom Teeth that came in crooked and pinched a nerve in my face causing one whole side of my face to go numb (I was reading out loud in High School English when it happened so only part of the class thought I had a stroke! :lol: ). I thought I had it bad but they cracked mine up and took them out and I didn't have it half as bad as you're describing.. be careful about dry socket and swallowing too much blood. I do know the pain of those stitches tough.

For years I have had impacted wisdom teeth and have been putting off getting them pulled out. Well a couple a weeks ago my mouth and head started hurting really bad. I waited a few days and it never stopped so I decided it was finally time to get the **** things pulled. My appointment was this morning. The Oral Surgeon tells me how bad they are and that they should have been pulled out 10 years ago. Apparently since I let them go so long, he now had to cut them out instead of pulling them because they were touching a nerve that runs across the lower part of your jaw and he didnt want to chance damaging it. Well 4 cut out wisdom teeth and 8 stitches later and I am back at home. My mouth is basicly swollen shut. My whole face has been numb for the past 6 hours, and I have woke up twice in the past couple hours because I started choking on blood :lol: And the worst part is they gave me some awesome painpills to help but no matter how hard I try I cannot take the **** things. Great times :D

snort the pills, mayb that will help.

When I was in the Army I went to have the one bothering me pulled. Apparently Cpt D*** Head wasn't going to pull just one. They all had to go. The other three were impacted, so he had to saw on my gums, drill a hole through them, break them into little pieces, and pull all of the little pieces out. All of this was done with 8 shots of novocaine. I was like, "Sir, aren't you going to gas me"? Nope. Having to feel the pressure of your gums being cut and hearing that sound was awful. However, the percocets rocked!

When I was in the Army I went to have the one bothering me pulled. Apparently Cpt D*** Head wasn't going to pull just one. They all had to go. The other three were impacted, so he had to saw on my gums, drill a hole through them, break them into little pieces, and pull all of the little pieces out. All of this was done with 8 shots of novocaine. I was like, "Sir, aren't you going to gas me"? Nope. Having to feel the pressure of your gums being cut and hearing that sound was awful. However, the percocets rocked!

That's about how mine were, one was bothering me they went in and got the others. Although I wasn't in the military so all I had to do was pay some extra $$$ to get the gas. I loved that stuff

Was suppose to get mine pulled last summer. Went to the dentist 3 weeks ago and she said I need to get them pulled before they started pushing my other teeth.

Gotta get a filling tomorrow, and then I'll schedule the wisdom teeth pulling for some time in April.

Do it soon, that's exactly what they told me and then boom I had a numb face for several days before I could get an appointment.

Do it soon, that's exactly what they told me and then boom I had a numb face for several days before I could get an appointment.

It has given me pain but usually I take pills to stop the pain,it aches about every 4 or 5 months but yeah I'm going to get that done ASAP.

How long did it take for you to fill normal again and eat regular food after you got them pulled?

I'm gonna ride this wisdom teeth thing out and see where it takes me....

probably to the effing ER, lol.

My back top right one is shot, it dont hurt often but it came in missing the whole middle of the flat part that you use to grind your food. And a pretty big hunk right at the gum line is missing too. I always snag floss on it, it's like a sharp hook. Buyt like i said little pain few and far between and I HATE the dentist so I'm gonna man up until I cant anymore.

I'm gonna ride this wisdom teeth thing out and see where it takes me....

probably to the effing ER, lol.

My back top right one is shot, it dont hurt often but it came in missing the whole middle of the flat part that you use to grind your food. And a pretty big hunk right at the gum line is missing too. I always snag floss on it, it's like a sharp hook. Buyt like i said little pain few and far between and I HATE the dentist so I'm gonna man up until I cant anymore.

r.i.p. grrillapmp He was a good weed smoking man.

Somehow the xrays of my teeth were mixed up with someone else so for the past couple of yrs the dentist told me I wouldnt have to get them pulled. But when I got back to the States I had another xray and it appears that I need 3 pulled. I'm thinking about waiting till I join the military but they might try and be cheap and not gas me.

What coke?

Nah they'd have to pull a Jam and hit the seat of the potty instead of gettin it in in my dorm. Lol.

one of them does coke, but they were doing xanax bars nd adderall. it was not in my room, but the living room table, which has so much crap on it. we dont clean our room much, so i found it disgusting as ****.

it **** sure sucks. but the pills will be tons of fun for the next few weeks once I get to were I can take them

i cant even imagine waking up, because your about to drown yourself in your own blood. thats rough. and like i said no1 will judge, since your going through ****, and its not like you can take them normally.