whenfalconswin stops by rival central for a chat

rantingwarrior

rw, I have tio admit that one was lame. First, I need to be addressed as WhenFalconsWin, captial WFW, I've earned that. Second, its Reggie Bust (never Bush) he hasn't earned that. Third, its my job to point out the waste that Bust is to the saints and their fans (waste of achievements and money to the organization) as well as one of the all-time Busts (mark my words on that)...no manlove here, just pointing out the obvious! Keep working on your little movies...it will be fun to watch you progress over time, unlike Bust! :lol:

lol.

i will keep all that in mind. im just going to do one more for the panthers then im done. i dont know which one really, i guess jungle king?

• 1 year later...

Yep, he pretty much nailed you. no matter the subject, you simply cannot resist making it about Reggie. One would think that after 4 years you'd get over it, but jeez you're as bad now as you ever were.

------

Just some perspective, fellow rivals: can you think of ONE PLAYER from an opposing team that has your undies in such a bunch that you mention him at least 5 separate times per day? I mean, I can't think of a single player that ever bothered me to such a degree, not even from the 49ers back in the Joe Godtanna days. I'll probably never hate a team that much again, not even the Cowboys.

But a single player? :blink:

The better thing to say about reggie is what to like about him??? the mans infuriating. I hate romo still mroe but the two of them have more people focused on thier lives outside of football then the actual game why? Because they dont produce and date hot women with bigger..... Resumes.

Plus obvioulsy reggie doesnt know the rules of the NCCA...

ALot more college athletes with less didnt accept things.

WFW OUGHT TO BE FLATTERED. WHEN THEY MAKE A CARTOON MOVIE OF YOU, YOU'RE IN THEIR HEADS!

YOU HAVE MADE A GREAT INDENTURE IN THEIR BRAINS. YOU HAVE TAKEN OVER THEIR GRAY MATTER.

THEY ARE PSYCHO-SEMANTICALLY UNDER YOUR CONTROL. IT MUST BE AWESOME TO HAVE SUCH POWER. :D