Just curious....

falcflow

Reason  

69 members have voted

1. 1. what will it be?

• no money/job (freakin recession)
    • i live too far away
    • the atlanta crackheads are too annoying!
    • too busy with work
    • michaelgee will be attending, so i'll be a no-show
    • i just like watching on TV better
    • other
    • I attend all games, thank you very much

The commute from San Diego to Atlanta is a bit hectic.

I love SD, I've been there 4 or 5 times now, since some friends moved out there, I absolutely love the place... its not too big, not too small, the weather is perfect, and the girls are some of the hottest in the country, plus its a hop, skip, and jump away from TJ (i kinda have an addiction to mexican hookers, i've been to TJ everytime I went to SD).

Ummmmmm...... You might not want to advertise that. They aren't exactly regulated and/or clean.

Please, get a check up...

oh trust me man i know...a friend of mine got burned pretty bad with a case of the clap, and pre-warned me...I wrap it up with the TJ hookers fo sho!!!

I always try to make it to at least one. Last year it was the last Rams game in the Dome. It was awsome cause I was buzzin' and Norwood ran the long one back, then wildcat into the endzone. Plus we thought that the saints beat carolina and the place went crazy. To bad the didn't. I love games and screaming my fricken head off for our D! Hope I get down there more than once this year.

I always try to make it to at least one. Last year it was the last Rams game in the Dome. It was awsome cause I was buzzin' and Norwood ran the long one back, then wildcat into the endzone. Plus we thought that the saints beat carolina and the place went crazy. To bad the didn't. I love games and screaming my fricken head off for our D! Hope I get down there more than once this year.

The Rams game was awesome, b/c of the ref blowing that call (forgot what it was now) and the entire Dome (myself included) booed for like 10 minutes straight. That had to be a record. Your team is beating the brakes off of 'em, and still booing like h***. :lol::lol:

Im just wondering what will be the biggest deterent this year, i have a feeling the economy and/or crackheads will play a big role in any attendance drops this year...

For me its a money issue. And according to your sig, I'm pretty 'gangsta'.

I plan on driving the 2 hours for ever game unless something I cant control happens. I missed 2 last year, one for work and one for appendicitis. Good news though, I hear appendixes have a hard time spontaneously regenerating so I dont have to worry about that happening again.