If Jamaal Anderson.....

Well at least you spelled his name right. So sick of the Jamal, Jammal, and Jamall threads.

Or to make others happy ALL OF THE ABOVE.

i AGREE WITH YOU 100 % THE WHOLE THING HAS GOTTEN OUT OF HAND.JjUST WHEN IT STARTS LOOKING LIKE PEOPLE ARE PASS IT SOMEONE STARTS UP THE ANIT-J.A.. CRAP. SOME HOW IF THE COACHING STAFF DON'T ACT LIKE THEY ARE CONCERNED FIGUER WHY SHOULD I.

I think we've covered every conceivable Jamaal Anderson topic except for what would happen if he was actually from Krypton and what would happen if he were transported back in time where he inadvertently became his own grandfather.

Seriously, everything has been argued out. It's just going around in circles now. I wish the AJC would do an actual in depth article on him. Have quotes from other team's scouts, talk to his college coaches, something. Just have some new info so these inevitable discussions actually have something new to them.

Or to make others happy ALL OF THE ABOVE.

i AGREE WITH YOU 100 % THE WHOLE THING HAS GOTTEN OUT OF HAND.JjUST WHEN IT STARTS LOOKING LIKE PEOPLE ARE PASS IT SOMEONE STARTS UP THE ANIT-J.A.. CRAP. SOME HOW IF THE COACHING STAFF DON'T ACT LIKE THEY ARE CONCERNED FIGUER WHY SHOULD I.

Yeah right, the Falcons have expressed interest in having private workouts with Michael Johnson and Conner Barwin and have signed Davis to a big contract and told his agent he will have a chance to start. The quote above is consistent with the delusional rantings that accompany most Jamaal apologist posts. Pathetic.

Yeah right, the Falcons have expressed interest in having private workouts with Michael Johnson and Conner Barwin and have signed Davis to a big contract and told his agent he will have a chance to start. The quote above is consistent with the delusional rantings that accompany most Jamaal apologist posts. Pathetic.

:lol::lol: Read between the lines on on yout own info there sparky " expressed interest in having private workouts with Michael Johnson and Conner Barwin " that says nothing about the are or are not going to do something. "told his agent he will have a chance to start" that says just what it says he will get a "CHANCE" and you call others "delusional "

Could you plase show me where any of it says they are unhappy with J.A. cause I'm just not reading it. Did you ever think that maybe they are using all of that to motivate J.A. more. Who knows but it darn sure doesn't say they are unhappy.

:lol::lol: Read between the lines on on yout own info there sparky " expressed interest in having private workouts with Michael Johnson and Conner Barwin " that says nothing about the are or are not going to do something. "told his agent he will have a chance to start" that says just what it says he will get a "CHANCE" and you call others "delusional "

Could you plase show me where any of it says they are unhappy with J.A. cause I'm just not reading it. Did you ever think that maybe they are using all of that to motivate J.A. more. Who knows but it darn sure doesn't say they are unhappy.

First of all the personal attack and name calling: sparky, then the rambling, incoherent argument that refutes nothing but just exhibits the futility of a position that refuses to acknowledge facts but instead relies on delusion and agenda. This coupled with atrocious grammar and misspelling after misspelling reduces your credibility to next to nothing.

Listen, I am not interested in name calling or foolishness, all I want is intelligent discussion about the Falcons, in this case Jamaal Anderson. The facts are the Falcons are bringing Johnson and Barwin for personal workouts and resigned Davis to a big contract assuring him he will have a chance to start. These are facts, no delusion, just facts. To say they are doing all this just to motivate Jamaal actually is devastating to your case for Jamaal. If a team has to go to extremes like that to motivate a player there is a huge problem.

Another issue is the fact that you want the coaches to come out and say they are unhappy with Jamaal. It will never happen; the coaching staff we have is too smart and too professional to follow your insane advice about how they should relate to players. They never said a negative statement about Boley, Brooking, Milloy or even Adam Jennings. Their actions with these players spoke volumes though.

I think the Falcons should certainly keep Jamaal another year, it would be foolish to cut him considering the cap ramification and his considerable potential but I will not refrain from valid and objective criticism of any Falcon player much less Jamaal Anderson.

To prove this I will criticize Matt Ryan. In the playoff game against Arizona he killed our chances of winning by giving away the snap count. The Cards players said they were keying on his feet which gave away the snap. Yes he is a rookie but that is a stupid, stupid mistake. I sure he won't do that again but if he does he should be leveled with withering criticism. The same goes for Jamaal.