Jovorskie Lane, FB, Texas A&M

D^3

This is somebody we could grab in the 6th (had him in my last mock) who would just be incredible to have, I think.

6'0, 285 lbs, projected 4.76 40 time... and this guy is an absolute HAMMER. Drags defenders with him as he runs, lays out pass rushers in the backfield, he has receiving skills, heck, he can PASS!

But look at the FILM:

Watch the whole thing, there is really entertaining stuff in there.... watch for the block he puts on the defender toward the end of the clip.

I think after watching that you'll have such a big grin on your face you'll agree he'd be great to have.

My sound isn't working right now, I'll have to play it again later to hear the music.

Dude is actually bigger than Jerome Bettis was.

I havent checked out his size but he looked huge in slow motion. I dont know if he can play Fullback, what do you think.

:lol: You're kidding, right?

No I am not <_< . I didnt know what position he played in college, and the clips he was lined up as a RB. I didnt see him do any lead blocking, so i am thinking that he is just a big RB trying to make the switch to FB in the NFL. I am questioning his ability to be a lead blocker since i didnt see any highlights of him opening holes for his Rb. :D

Why you got to be laughing at me dude. :angry:

No I am not <_< . I didnt know what position he played in college, and the clips he was lined up as a RB. I didnt see him do any lead blocking, so i am thinking that he is just a big RB trying to make the switch to FB in the NFL. I am questioning his ability to be a lead blocker since i didnt see any highlights of him opening holes for his Rb. :D

Why you got to be laughing at me dude. :angry:

I'm not laughing at you, I was laughing at the comment.

I think he could open up holes in the side of a mountain for a superhighway to run through. :lol:

I'm not laughing at you, I was laughing at the comment.

I think he could open up holes in the side of a mountain for a superhighway to run through. :lol:

Well being big doesnt guarantee his ability to run block, did he play FB in college or RB. I am asking legitimate questions here sir so now more laughing. :angry: . Naw for real i dont care if you laugh as long as you answer my question. :D

Well being big doesnt guarantee his ability to run block, did he play FB in college or RB. I am asking legitimate questions here sir so now more laughing. :angry: . Naw for real i dont care if you laugh as long as you answer my question. :D

He played tailback through his Junior year and played fullback his Senior year.

I saw him crying in their bowl game in 07 against Penn State thread/

Naw, but he would be an decent pickup as an UDFA. He has surprisingly good feet to be so Big, but he won't be juking any Corners in the NFL.

IF he could get down to about 365, he would be a BEAST, but he has a bunch of potential.

I saw him crying in their bowl game in 07 against Penn State thread/

Naw, but he would be an decent pickup as an UDFA. He has surprisingly good feet to be so Big, but he won't be juking any Corners in the NFL.

IF he could get down to about 365, he would be a BEAST, but he has a bunch of potential.

Why would he ever need to juke a corner? He can run over them....