CryENGINE 3 Demo.

I don't think the comp I just bought two weeks ago will run this...

I bought Crysis on PC when it first came out thinking it would run fine on my top of the line desktop. It turned out that I had to dumb down the visuals drastically for the game to stop lagging so bad. If I put the visuals the highest they could go, the game would go like 1 frame per second.

Killzone 2 won't be the best-looking game of 2009 either. Uncharted 2 will be.

I don't know if it's just me but I didn't like Killzone all that much. I thought the gameplay was repetitive and slow moving. I hated the controls too, you turned way too slow. I don't have online so maybe my opinion is somewhat biased.

I don't know if it's just me but I didn't like Killzone all that much. I thought the gameplay was repetitive and slow moving. I hated the controls too, you turned way too slow. I don't have online so maybe my opinion is somewhat biased.

I played like 25% percent of the story then got sidetracked.Tthe online is extremely fun I'm telling you, you can not fully enjoy the game unless your playing online.

I'd have to say that this engine is much better than Killzone 2's graphics because the cryENGINE has foliage and trees whereas Killzone 2 has a bunch of grey buildings. It's a lot easier to make building look good than it is to make a tropical island look good. So in my opinion cryENGINE gets the nod on this one.