Which cornerback duo will be better long term for us?

Chevis and Macho Harris/ or Chevis and Cris Houston/ or Chris Houston and Macho Harris

I was hard to pick but I like Chevis and Macho, and Chris at nickel. Im kinda sorry to leave Chris out the starting duo, but i keep having flashbacks of him getting burnt and scored on, and all he had to do was raise his hands a little higher, FRUSTRATING! to say the least

oh yea CHevis and Macho, perfect cover 2 corners

hate to break it to you guys, but Chris Houston was a very good CB last year. was top 5 in the NFL in comp% allowed at only 12% and was a great fit for us. got burned early in the year, but in the end, he was much better. Chris and Chevis will be our starters. we have no need to draft a CB in this CB weak class. we need a NT, DE, or OLB. and need to focus on drafting TE, DE, NT and OLB in the first 4, then in the 5th and 6th get a OT, backup LB and another NT.

Chevis and Macho Harris/ or Chevis and Cris Houston/ or Chris Houston and Macho Harris

I was hard to pick but I like Chevis and Macho, and Chris at nickel. Im kinda sorry to leave Chris out the starting duo, but i keep having flashbacks of him getting burnt and scored on, and all he had to do was raise his hands a little higher, FRUSTRATING! to say the least

oh yea CHevis and Macho, perfect cover 2 corners

Instead of Macho, why not Sean Smith?

And I would say Chevis and Sean

guys, we don't run the basic cover 2 zone. we run man corners 75-80% of the time. why get a guy who is a pure zone CB, when Smitty used man primarily in his schemes in JAX as well.

that is one reason why i want mike mickens so badly. he is good in both man and zone and is a playmaker in the secondary plus hes a threat after he makes the interception. he tackles fairly well and although he is skinny he has some room to add weight. hopefully without losing any quickness, because he breaks on the ball really well.

i also like christopher owens as a 3rd round addition for depth. but i do think we will be running more zone once we upgrade the defensive line. if we dont get any pressure in a zone then we will get eaten alive. that is similar to what will happen in man, but i think it is easier to pick apart a zone when there isnt pressure than it would be versus man.

-Mr. Offseason

hate to break it to you guys, but Chris Houston was a very good CB last year. was top 5 in the NFL in comp% allowed at only 12% and was a great fit for us. got burned early in the year, but in the end, he was much better. Chris and Chevis will be our starters. we have no need to draft a CB in this CB weak class. we need a NT, DE, or OLB. and need to focus on drafting TE, DE, NT and OLB in the first 4, then in the 5th and 6th get a OT, backup LB and another NT.

I agree on Houston, but i still think we need another CB somewhere after the second...