The Official Rank The Playoff Seeds

Cism ™©

Everybody post your top 8 in the East & West

Here is mine as of today based on everyones remaining schedules etc..

West

1. LA Fakers

2. Houston

3. San Antonio

4. Portland

5. Denver

6. New Orleans

7. Utah

8. Dallas

East

1. Cleveland

2. Boston

3. Orlando

4. Atlanta

5. Miami

6. Detroit

7. Philadelphia

8. Chicago Bulls

Everybody post your top 8 in the East & West

Here is mine as of today based on everyones remaining schedules etc..

West

1. LA Fakers

2. Houston

3. San Antonio

4. Portland

5. Denver

6. New Orleans

7. Utah

8. Dallas

East

1. Cleveland

2. Boston

3. Orlando

4. Atlanta

5. Miami

6. Detroit

7. Philadelphia

8. Chicago Bulls

i agree but would rank New Orleans ahead of Denver. Tougher division and they have managed to keep winning despite the fact that their players have missed a combined 240+ games due to injury. Assuming they get healthy by the playoffs (which they are scheduled to), I think the Hornets are the better team

Portland is too young to get the 2 seed, they have the easiest schedule out of everyone though but I just cant buy them getting that 2 but they will win the NW & get home court in the first round. Their home record is incredible & they have a top 4 closer which will help their inexperience so I can see them getting out of the first round.

Houston is the second best team in the west & I believe they actually have the best shot at the Lakers. I am sold on them, great ball club.

Portland is too young to get the 2 seed, they have the easiest schedule out of everyone though but I just cant buy them getting that 2 but they will win the NW & get home court in the first round. Their home record is incredible & they have a top 4 closer which will help their inexperience so I can see them getting out of the first round.

Houston is the second best team in the west & I believe they actually have the best shot at the Lakers. I am sold on them, great ball club.

Houston does have a habit of tanking in the playoffs tho

I dont think Houston can take Lakers in a series. I am sold on Portland for some reason, yes they're young, but they have a lot of depth at key positions and have enough to beat the Lakers and have proven that before.

Houston does have a habit of tanking in the playoffs tho

yeah but I honestly think this year is going to be different because they seem more complete to me for some reason.

I think Artest has been huge for them..

however if things do end up how I think I dont know that they can get by Utah, I think Hou is the better team but Utah has abused them for years & that **** can wear on them.

if im Houston I am hoping Dallas goes on a streak & someone slips a bit so they can get that 2 & play Dallas at 7

yeah but I honestly think this year is going to be different because they seem more complete to me for some reason.

I think Artest has been huge for them..

however if things do end up how I think I dont know that they can get by Utah, I think Hou is the better team but Utah has abused them for years & that **** can wear on them.

if im Houston I am hoping Dallas goes on a streak & someone slips a bit so they can get that 2 & play Dallas at 7

yah...God knows that Hornet fans dont want to see a matchup with Utah :wacko:

I dont think Houston can take Lakers in a series. I am sold on Portland for some reason, yes they\'re young, but they have a lot of depth at key positions and have enough to beat the Lakers and have proven that before.

I dont know that anyone can beat the Fakers

I do believe however that the Lakers will have trouble with Houston, Portland or New Orleans. Those 3 teams are the teams that are the biggest threat to them IMO.

dude ur talking to the guy whos team hasnt beaten Utah since Nixon was Pres

lol

true, but keep in mind that people in New Orleans have a special reason to hate Utah. I mean....why the **** didnt they at least change the name to the Utah Tabernacles or some crap like that

1. LA Fakers

2. New Orleans

3. San Antonio

4. Houston

5. Portland

6. Denver

7. Utah

8. Dallas

East

1. Cleveland

2. Boston

3. Orlando

4. Atlanta

5. Miami

6. Detroit

7. Philadelphia

8. Chicago Bulls

Call me a homer but I really think the Hornets will pull out the 2 seed.

the Hornets schedule is brutal the rest of the way

the Hornets schedule is brutal the rest of the way

vs Denver -should win

@ New York -should win

vs San Antonio -have homecourt but SA is always dangerous

@ Sacramento -should win

@ LA Clippers -should win

@ Golden State -should win

vs Utah -have homecourt. Utah has owned us lately but they're not as good on the road.

@ Miami -should win

vs Phoenix -should win

@ Dallas -Road game but I think we should pull this one out. Paul has owned the Mavs.

vs Dallas -should win

@ Houston

@ San Antonio

The last 2 games are what I think it comes down too. If we pull out one of them I think we get the 2 seed.

vs Denver -should win

@ New York -should win

@ Sacramento -should win

vs Utah -have homecourt. Utah has owned us lately but they\'re not as good on the road.

@ Miami -should win

vs Phoenix -should win

@ Dallas -Road game but I think we should pull this one out. Paul has owned the Mavs.

vs Dallas -should win

@ Houston

@ San Antonio

The last 2 games are what I think it comes down too. If we pull out one of them I think we get the 2 seed.

Portland & Denver proved tonight should wins dont automatically equal wins.

no way should a Phx team minus Amare & Barbosa beat Denver

no way should Phil beat Portland on the road.

vs Denver -should win

@ New York -should win

@ Sacramento -should win

vs Utah -have homecourt. Utah has owned us lately but they're not as good on the road.

@ Miami -should win

vs Phoenix -should win

vs Dallas -should win

@ Houston

@ San Antonio

The Hornets would be going at least 7-1 in their final 8 road games in this scenario. They're better than those teams, but winning 7-out-of-8 road games in the NBA isn't very easy.

They can pull it off, though.

West

1. LA Fakers

2. Portland

3. San Antonio

4. Houston

5. Denver

6. New Orleans

7. Utah

8. Dallas

East

1. Cleveland

2. Orlando

3. Boston

4. Miami

5. Atlanta

6. Detroit

7. Philadelphia

8. Chicago Bulls

miami over hawks? cmon man they are 3 games back, plus we have lots of home games left.

miami over hawks? cmon man they are 3 games back, plus we have lots of home games left.

Though I don't want it to happen, it's possible. Our next 3 games are as followed: Spurs, Celtics, Lakers it's possible that we lose all three of those games though I believe we will go 2-1 over the next three. Then we are at Philly, at Boston, and at Orlando. We have all seen we can lose those games on the road too. If we can go 3-3 over the next six games then we will keep that fourth spot.