6'1 200lbs FS Thomas Decoud

atljbo

82368987_medium.jpg

Thomas Decoud video draft profile

Thomas Decoud at the scouting combine

By the sound of Thomas Decoud draft profile..... Thomas is a guy that should sit and learn for a year (which he did)...... After that year of learning he should be ready to start..... I know some will bring up Thomas Decoud size (as i did at first)..

5'11 200lbs Ed Reed

5'11 203lbs Antoine Bethea

5'11 205lbs Nick Collins

5'11 202lbs Reggie Nelson

5'11 200lbs Eric Weddle

6'0 202lbs Michael Griffin

Thomas Decoud came into the scouting combine at 6'1 207lbs... So dude can pick up weight

So its not the size thing........ Thomas Decoud is a good tackler and can play the ball in our Cover 2 scheme....... Decoud also has the great Safety speed (remember that Pierre Thomas kick return play... Thomas ran him down)

I'm not sure what TD and Coach Smith is going to do but if he deem Thomas Decoud as our starting FS this year....... I cant wait to see what he can do

Thomas Decoud big Block

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">