What is your favorite "old" life saying your dad told you?

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"The only reason you live and breathe is because I allow it." -Dad

"If if's and but's were candy and nuts then we'd all have a Merry Christmas." -Dad

"I brought you into this world, and I can take you out?" -Moms

"We do what we have to do so that we can do what we want to do."-Dad

"If anyone ever messes with you, you pick up a brick or a rock and knock the **** out of them."-Moms

"If you lose a fight you better not come home."-Moms

"I don't care how old she says she is, you better check her ID."-Moms

"Do whatever the police ask you to do and make sure you get his badge number."-Moms

"I ain't one of your little friends in the street."-Moms

I used to get this one all the time. I'd always be like "Mom, I could kick your ***."

my mom is 5'0" and knows Judo. One time she put down a dude who had to be in his late teens or early 20s and another time she cornered a shoplifter at the store she managed and had him locked up until the police got there :lol:

my mom is 5'0" and knows Judo. One time she put down a dude who had to be in his late teens or early 20s and another time she cornered a shoplifter at the store she managed and had him locked up until the police got there :lol:

she's the woman version of chuck norris only smaller

The Earth doesn't spin. That's just your mom doing a roundhouse kick.

Well, I probably couldn't kick your mom's *** then, but I can definitely kick mine's.

She doesn't even know.