PlayStation Home Alternate Reality Game

http://blog.us.playstation.com/2009/03/23/xi-has-begun/

The world’s first console-based Alternate Reality Game starts today in PlayStation Home.

Called Xi , the adventure takes place in a series of secret areas in Home – and beyond – changing day by day, week by week, in real time. Anyone with a PLAYSTATION 3 can join in the fun for free.

To discover the mystery of Xi, simply log on to PlayStation Home and look for the graffiti on the wall in the main square. Find that, and all will be revealed….

Very nice.

3379615438_292f9c9b53.jpg

Home is full of sex hungry fatties who have no life. Have you ever created a girl character and just watched the guy characters flock around you? Its pretty hilarious what the gaming world has come to sometimes. Home has potential, but it needs some fine tuning for sure.

i just checked it out...its pretty cool. got me a bit more interested. but i couldnt figure it out.

For all that want to try..go to the courtyard (not sure exactly if thats what its called, but if you've been to HOME, you'll know what im talking about. go to the wall by the apartment complex, there is graffiti.

It will take you to a room called the HUB (I think thats what they called it), seems like some type of puzzle with diffrent tasks.

If I check it out longer tonight, I'll give you guys a heads up.

Home is full of sex hungry fatties who have no life. Have you ever created a girl character and just watched the guy characters flock around you? Its pretty hilarious what the gaming world has come to sometimes. Home has potential, but it needs some fine tuning for sure.

You created a female character so guys would flock around you?