any pics of the team from today?

Atlchamp99

I just passed the facility, and nobody was outside. I was kind of hoping to see a few people, but I'm sure they will work there way outside.

yeah they are probably inside lifting and gettin weighed..just light stuff...but i would like to see if anybody has been workin hard since the season ended...

Today was a meeting, weigh-in, measurements day. There were a few guys that grabbed a light workout but it was relatively quick. I've got interviews scheduled starting tomorrow for blogs and stories. We'll have a chance to grab video and photos next week. There's a little different scheduling this year (not so much happening early on in the process).

Today was a meeting, weigh-in, measurements day. There were a few guys that grabbed a light workout but it was relatively quick. I've got interviews scheduled starting tomorrow for blogs and stories. We'll have a chance to grab video and photos next week. There's a little different scheduling this year (not so much happening early on in the process).

sounds good jmike! keep us updated!

thanks

Any chance you can get us some updated weights of the guys?

Awesome, thanks for all the info.