LOOK I can Make a Jamaal Anderson Thread Too!

Dude let's seduce Mario Williams and ask him to hang-out with Jamaal, they both seem like laid-back low key guys, who are used to pressure due to their draft position.

I kinda consider the texans to be our brother franchise, just like I consider the Trailblazers to be a brother franchise to the Hawks (TATF!!!!!)

If I remember correctly, nobody thought JA98 was a stretch being taken at the end of the top ten, especially on a team that needed pass rush help.

I remember a few draft experts actually said that Jamaal was better than Mario in most areas, but that Mario was better reacting off the snap and showed greater strength, but that Jamaal had superior acceleration and could continue to improve strength and would need good coaching to be productive, which would take a year or two.

Of course, Ironically, they were saying that Jamaal Anderson was better in many areas at a time when Williams wasn't quite living up to his first overall status, and this was an argument to not scare people away from Jamaal.

They are both big, tall country boys, they can go play with Mario's toy cars and toy airplanes (he has alot of RC toys)

Maybe he can impart some knowledge to help it "click" for Jamaal Anderson, like it did for Mario.

Dude let's seduce Mario Williams and ask him to hang-out with Jamaal, they both seem like laid-back low key guys, who are used to pressure due to their draft position.

I kinda consider the texans to be our brother franchise, just like I consider the Trailblazers to be a brother franchise to the Hawks (TATF!!!!!)

If I remember correctly, nobody thought JA98 was a stretch being taken at the end of the top ten, especially on a team that needed pass rush help.

I remember a few draft experts actually said that Jamaal was better than Mario in most areas, but that Mario was better reacting off the snap and showed greater strength, but that Jamaal had superior acceleration and could continue to improve strength and would need good coaching to be productive, which would take a year or two.

Of course, Ironically, they were saying that Jamaal Anderson was better in many areas at a time when Williams wasn't quite living up to his first overall status, and this was an argument to not scare people away from Jamaal.

They are both big, tall country boys, they can go play with Mario's toy cars and toy airplanes (he has alot of RC toys)

Maybe he can impart some knowledge to help it "click" for Jamaal Anderson, like it did for Mario.

I don't see what the big deal is.

Just because Anderson's career sack average is one a year some people want to call him a bust...

how do you come up with that

how do you come up with that

It's nothing official, it's just something I think.

I think the Hawks and Trailblazers are two young, athletic teams with potential stars and both haven't had the greatest success as franchises in the past, but seem to have a bright future.

I look at the Falcons and Texans the same way kinda, having stars a several positions, but also having holes that really hold them back.

They have a star on D-line with Mario like we do with Abraham, a star receiver in Andre Johnson like we do with Roddy, QB with a promising future (who we gave them) Schaub like we have in Ryan (not saying Schaub is as good) solid running game, a good linebacker in Demeco Ryans, we have Lofton, though they could use LB help just like we could, and a suspect secondary, like us.

It's mainly just me recognizing another NFL team that seems about in the same boat as us, with good talent at really important positions, QB, DE, WR and RB, but a few people away from making their and our, defense really click.

And they need a DE to line up across from Williams just like we need one for Abraham, though I want to give Anderson another year, and think with his head on straight, he could have 6-7 sacks this year.

I think the problem with JA98 is that he thinks to much. At the line of scrimmage he thinks about what he's supposed to do which allows the OT blocking him to get ready for his rush, and misses the snap. Football is a pure response game. No thinking allowed!!! If he could just line up and play the game, I think he would be a descent DE for us (not a all pro or hall of fame, but descent).