Nola discusses rivalry with whenfalcons win, and reggie bush

rantingwarrior

im not saying they are, just making a little fun of you two, wfw, always getting into it,

I know what you mean, I wasn't directing that at you.

Just the fact that all my numbers come from NFL.com and I link them, yet I still make them up? Something seems fishy about that. I think it is more about the fact that some just don't like what they see.

fuzzy math, pro-rated numbers, quarters...its the NFL nola not a battery! :lol:

Tell me, am I wrong or right?

Reggie got 1114 yards, in 34 quarters. What does that equal out too?

I've never upped a thing, its funny how it is all just a few clicks away but you rather not challenge it.

10 games = out to 111.4...

If we go by your math Abe averages 1 sack every quarter he played in, not one every game!

You don't get what I am saying.

How many QUARTERS did Reggie Bush play in last season? If you can't answer that truthfully you have a big time problem.

On another note, as I have mentioned, I will not waste my time arguing over what Reggie does and what he doesn't. I'm happy with him, he does what is asked. It's pathetic that everything I have ever posted is on NFL.com, just a few clicks away, but you deny it all.

lets not go down that boring road....we'll agree to disagree for yet ANOTHER offseason

Bush, like it or not Saints fans, is on the hot seat this season with his massive cap hit. This season will determine what his future contract status is with the Saints.

lets not go down that boring road....we'll agree to disagree for yet ANOTHER offseason

Bush, like it or not Saints fans, is on the hot seat this season with his massive cap hit. This season will determine what his future contract status is with the Saints.

I agree with the first statement, this argument is old and a waste of our time.

As for the second one, I disagree. Reggie is going into year 4, with 2 very good seasons and 1 very bad season. There is no question that he is productive when healthy, it is the 2 years of injuries that is the issue. He won't be on the hot seat this season, but if he again becomes injured, then he would be the season after. The reason his cap is so high this season, is because he gets his roster bonus. Next season (2010) it goes down again. Before it makes a huge jump in 2011. That is why I say he has 1 or 2 more seasons.

I believe he can do it, just stay healthy. He was blowing up the league this season before his injury.