Ryan ia dumb compared to Stafford

Bulldog1950

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i would have thought that. but hes a Georgia fan..

That's an insult to the actual Georgia fans here. He can't even spell the names of our players right, so I'm going to contest that assertion that he's a Georgia fan. He's just a troll.

Not only does Stafford have a better pro arm but he has a high mental capasity to problem solve which has a direct correlation as to why Ryan is so interception prone. Knowledge is a beautful thing.

Fail. If questioning intelligence, you shouldn't misspell words and you should quantify "interception prone".

You sack ride UGA so hard you cant even see or think straight... Matt Ryan will be the better pro QB when it's all said and done... If only because Stafford will be a Lion... Ryan has far more intangibles than Stafford, Stafford is this years JaMarcus Russell and Joe Flacco, mediocre at best FOOTBALL SMARTS and FOOTBALL DECISION-MAKING SKILLS with a monster arm... He also headlines a TERRIBLE QB class.

You sack ride UGA so hard you cant even see or think straight... Matt Ryan will be the better pro QB when it's all said and done... If only because Stafford will be a Lion... Ryan has far more intangibles than Stafford, Stafford is this years JaMarcus Russell and Joe Flacco, mediocre at best FOOTBALL SMARTS and FOOTBALL DECISION-MAKING SKILLS with a monster arm... He also headlines a TERRIBLE QB class.

I'm sorry I made your brain have a meltdown but I just gave a fact that Stafford scored 10 points higher than Jesus, I mean Ryan on a problem solving test they call the wonderlic. Being a UGA fan had no influence on this test.

Not only does Stafford have a better pro arm but he has a high mental capasity to problem solve which has a direct correlation as to why Ryan is so interception prone. Knowledge is a beautful thing.

First off, get your facts straight silly UGA jock rider. Ryan scored a 32 at the combine in the wonderlic. After that, look at how much the wonderlic has to do with a player's success; the great Alex Smith of the 49ers scored a 40. You're a tool, and what do you mean by interception prone? Ryan hasn't been what you could remotely consider interception prone in his senior year or his first year in the NFL. You're a joke, and people like you most likely end up drowning in a puddle of their own ignorance.

Knowledge with a little slice of common sense with a dash of logic, it's a wonderful thing.

First off, get your facts straight silly UGA jock rider. Ryan scored a 32 at the combine in the wonderlic. After that, look at how much the wonderlic has to do with a player's success; the great Alex Smith of the 49ers scored a 40. You're a tool, and what do you mean by interception prone? Ryan hasn't been what you could remotely consider interception prone in his senior year or his first year in the NFL. You're a joke, and people like you most likely end up drowning in a puddle of their own ignorance.

Knowledge with a little slice of common sense with a dash of logic, it's a wonderful thing.

Yeah I thought that score sounded off because the last I heard he had scored in the 30s. Oh well, Stafford's not coming here so get over it Buckeyes.

Yeah I thought that score sounded off because the last I heard he had scored in the 30s. Oh well, Stafford's not coming here so get over it Buckeyes.

I don't think he expects Stafford to come here. He is just hoping that Stafford is half the player Ryan already is, and is trying to find any way to convince himself of this.

Fact: Matt Ryan > Matt Stafford