WHY DOESNT CBS KEEP ON A GAME!

Maine207

I think they've done a really good job of changing to the games when they're coming down to the wire. It's tough to do because there are so many games going on.

If you want to watch a certain game, just search "MMOD" on Google and you can select any game to watch. It's a few seconds behind live feed, but the picture quality is pretty good and you can change to a different game very easily.

I set my laptop up next to my TV and was watching whichever two games were the best.

I think they've done a really good job of changing to the games when they're coming down to the wire. It's tough to do because there are so many games going on.

If you want to watch a certain game, just search "MMOD" on Google and you can select any game to watch. It's a few seconds behind live feed, but the picture quality is pretty good and you can change to a different game very easily.

I set my laptop up next to my TV and was watching whichever two games were the best.

March Madness On Demand

i like it, thanks a lot man.