X Box 360 Platinum hits games

Which of these would you recommend getting? Looking to play some games I might have missed that were good.

* Ace Combat 6

* Assassin's Creed

* Battlefield 2: Modern Combat

* BioShock

* Burnout Paradise

* Crackdown

* Dead or Alive 4

* Dead Rising

* The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

* F.E.A.R.

* Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition

* Mass Effect

* Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

* Saints Row

* Tony Hawk's Project 8

Guest WoodyPaige

Bioshock is the best game on the list for sure.

If you're looking for a pure first person online shooter, I'd recommend Battlefield:Bad Company. Great game.

* Ace Combat 6 - Arcade Air Combat

* Assassin's Creed - High quality game, but lacks depth and can get repetivie quickly

* Battlefield 2: Modern Combat - Best played online, but is a decent overall game

* BioShock - Haven't played, but many people say it's a very high quality game. I would get this * Burnout Paradise - It's Burnout, hard to go wrong here.

* Crackdown - Meh. Didn't seem all that amazing to me, but some people loved it.

* Dead or Alive 4 - Meh, I know nothing about it

* Dead Rising - Bash your way through a mall of zombies. Never played, but seemed like an okay game IMO.

* The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Must have, easily. Great RPG that has near infinite replay value and hundreds good hours to offer.

* F.E.A.R. - If you like FPS and horror games, a must have. Absolutely scared the crap out of me.

* Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition - Never really got into this game, it's okay.

* Mass Effect - Another game I never played. From what I know, a must have. High replay value and great story. * Marvel: Ultimate Alliance - I know nothing about it

* Saints Row - A rip-off of Grand Theft Auto IMO, less story driven, but more customization.

* Tony Hawk's Project 8 - It's Tony Hawk, the center of the skateboard gaming world.

I bolded the three I thought were the best all around games to pick up.

I will say one thing on Marvel Ultimate Alliance. If you really want that go to Gamestop and buy the two pack of Marvel and Forza 2 bundled together. They were packaged with 360's for a little white and you can get both together for pretty darn cheap at Gamestop. I believe $12 for the 2-pack,

Bioshock, Oblivion, and Mass Effect are games that everyone should play. I loved all three. Crackdown was fun, but there's not a whole lot to it. Assassin's Creed was awesome at first, but the repetitiveness killed it for me. Those are the only games I really have an opinion on.

Bioshock, Oblivion, and Mass Effect are games that everyone should play. I loved all three. Crackdown was fun, but there's not a whole lot to it. Assassin's Creed was awesome at first, but the repetitiveness killed it for me. Those are the only games I really have an opinion on.

Agree with all of your points. Crackdown was a blast at first but once you can jump super high it loses it's luster because you can't become more awesome. And Assassin's Creed was unbelievable for a little while, but by the end of the game I had to force myself to finish because it got very repetitive.

Agree with all of your points. Crackdown was a blast at first but once you can jump super high it loses it's luster because you can't become more awesome. And Assassin's Creed was unbelievable for a little while, but by the end of the game I had to force myself to finish because it got very repetitive.

That's more than I can say. I got probably a little over 3/4 through and just completely lost my will to go on. I couldn't climb anymore towers or save that same woman again. Plus my friend told me everything that happens so I didn't have any curiosity to keep me going.

There's a ton of potential there for the sequel, though.

Guest WoodyPaige

I'm surprised no one has mentioned Bad Company. Maybe I'm a bit biased, considering I've played the Battlefield series for about 6 years now.

Mass Effect by far. Probably my favorite game of all time. It has an awesome story, probably better than most movies around today, and it has one of the best twists of anything, movies and games alike, that I've seen in a looong time.

If you like Mass Effect I recommend star wars KOTOR. I'm not a big fan of Star Wars, but the game is simply amazing. It has an awesome twist too. Made by Bioware too.

If you like Mass Effect I recommend star wars KOTOR. I'm not a big fan of Star Wars, but the game is simply amazing. It has an awesome twist too. Made by Bioware too.

KOTOR 1 and 2 are great games. It's too bad the next one is going to be a MMORPG.

It's also too bad that 1 and 2 are basically unplayable on the 360. At least for me. I was going to try to play one of them again, but it was all jacked up.

Which of these would you recommend getting? Looking to play some games I might have missed that were good.

My recommendations (On the games I've played)

* Ace Combat 6 - Fun game if you like these type of sim. fighter games. On the PS2 it was one of my favorite franchises.

* Assassin's Creed - Rent, DO NOT BUY!!!!!

* Battlefield 2: Modern Combat - Much better on PC

* Burnout Paradise - Quite fun for an arcade racer. A Definate pick up if you like the demo.

* Dead or Alive 4 - NOOOOO

* Dead Rising - Funnnnnnnn but only if you don't get bored of repetition.

* The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion - Most overrated game ever.....as well as fallout 3.

* F.E.A.R. - A little loose on the controls/story, but a very fun scary game, rent.

* Saints Row - Good deal if you like a less realistic GTA, and in my mind, more fun.

Hope this helps you out a bit

KOTOR 1 and 2 are great games. It's too bad the next one is going to be a MMORPG.

It's also too bad that 1 and 2 are basically unplayable on the 360. At least for me. I was going to try to play one of them again, but it was all jacked up.

See I look at it differently. I think it's GREAT that Bio Ware is doing the next one as an MMO. I will buy anything that company makes, and fully expect them to revolutionize the MMO market. WoW has it now, but BW is about to put a stranglehold with whatever they put out. You put one of the most respected design studios with the Star Wars name? I can't wait.

* Ace Combat 6

* Assassin's Creed

* Battlefield 2: Modern Combat

* BioShock

* Burnout Paradise

* Crackdown

* Dead or Alive 4

* Dead Rising

* The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

* F.E.A.R.

* Lost Planet: Extreme Condition Colonies Edition

* Mass Effect

* Marvel: Ultimate Alliance

* Saints Row

* Tony Hawk's Project 8

wow, are platinum hits 19.99 or 29.99? i need to pick up some of those. of those i can recommend: Ace combat 6, bioshock, crackdown, TES, lost planet, mass effect, and M:UA. the rest i haven't played yet.

See I look at it differently. I think it's GREAT that Bio Ware is doing the next one as an MMO. I will buy anything that company makes, and fully expect them to revolutionize the MMO market. WoW has it now, but BW is about to put a stranglehold with whatever they put out. You put one of the most respected design studios with the Star Wars name? I can't wait.

I had no idea that they had even announced a new one. When is it due to hit the shelves... I will definitely be picking that one up!

I'm sure it will be a good game, but I'd just prefer an improved singleplayer game.

wow, are platinum hits 19.99 or 29.99? i need to pick up some of those. of those i can recommend: Ace combat 6, bioshock, crackdown, TES, lost planet, mass effect, and M:UA. the rest i haven't played yet.

$29.99

What about The Orange Box. I believe I seen it at Wal-Mart for $19.99. Was that any good? the reviews have it highly rated.