Tommarow on ESPN...

Well Mel Kiper really think we are going to draft Michael Johnson....... Ive heard him say it like 3 times..... So thats probably what he is going to talk about.

yea true that i've heard him say it a couple times myself... don't know if he is the right choice though. But in a way i wouldn't mind having him at the same time.

ok i skimmed this thread. still did not find an actual TIME. "in the morning" wont quite get it for me. (dnt bash me if someone did say the time.... i said i skimmed it)

I don't think anyone knows the exact time, but they start that live sports center at 9, so i would guess between 9 and 10.

I don't think anyone knows the exact time, but they start that live sports center at 9, so i would guess between 9 and 10.

thanks. SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME A SITE TO SEE IT ON LATER BECAUSE I WONT BE ABLE TO WATCH IT. OR CREATE A LINK ON HERE OR EVEN JUST TELL US WHAT WAS SAID PLEASE!!!!!!!