a very, very, very intriguing prospect

i honestly think this guy could be picked as high as in the top 5, or as low as the 32nd pick, or maybe even early 2nd round. this guy has more talent than any defensive lineman in the draft, and the best measurables also. he absolutely dominated in college, almost never being blocked by only one guy, and had a ton of sacks especially for a left defensive end, where the qb can see you coming.

and believe me, the qbs could defintely see a guy who is 6'7 coming at them. the guy is michael johnson, a defensive end out of georgia tech. if he slips to 24, how can we pass on him? not only would he be able to come in on passing situations and let jammal anderson move to dt where he would be a very good pass rusher for that position, but he would give the falcons unbelievable depth and versatilty.

he could also realistically play some olb, especially in redzone situations also, john abraham isn't going to be around forever, and we still don't know if jamaal anderson is going to pan out as a defensive end, and the prospect of moving him inside as a full time dt with michael johnson taking his de spot is so very intriguing when you consider how effective the cover 2 is with a dominant pass rush.

chicago and tampa bay, along with the sb winning colts all displayed the dominance of the cover 2 when the recievers don't have enough time to stretch the zone. i think the falcons could very well be the next team to dominate in this fashion, and with a young and upcoming offense, it would be a very exciting time to be a falcons fan.

i really would love to see mj slip to us at 24 and i can't wait for the draft it's driving me nuts.

are you trying to be funny? are u trying to impress the mods? wuts ur deal cause ur are WAY more annoying than these threads. i along with everyone else is tired of ur crap. wut else are

we gonna talk about its the offseason. the only thing the falcons can do is draft

and fa. get tht stick out ur *** cause its really annoying.

Your spelling and grammar is annoying.

This is the 29th thread about this guy in the last week. You wouldn't know it because the mods moved them to the draft forum where this crap belongs.

TATF

What do you have to do with the Falcons? As I've never seen you talk about the Falcons except to say "Talk about the Falcons" but abriviated because you are lazy.

Just because yall are the greatest scouts in the world oh wait all you people who bash Micheal Johnson arnt scouts so shut the **** up yall are ignorant.

o_rly.jpg

Michael Johnson is the softest 6'6 defensive lineman I have ever seen. Dude is made of Charmin.

He is nothing but a workout warrior that disappears on 90% of the games he plays in. For the life of me I will never understand the fascination with this dude.

He is the next Jamaal Anderson except smaller and softer.

Please. 90% of my posts are about the Falcons. I just love to point out someones lack of ability to follow instructions.

It's not a big deal, though. These are guys we are interested in, so it does concern us. Yeah, they should go there but the Mods should do a better job of enforcing it. The Lions uniform thread was on the front page for like 3 days. They shouldn't move threads, they should just delete them, that way if anyone wants their stuff to get read, they have to post in the right forum. They know they can post it here and it will just get moved for them and they don't have to make the effort.

Micheal Johnson........ the Terrell Owens of defense......... cares more about himself and his physique than a team. Overrun talent with an enormous ego! The media's "golden boy" .. a organization's nightmare. Hopefully, I am wrong. ;)

Micheal Johnson........ the Terrell Owens of defense......... cares more about himself and his physique than a team. Overrun talent with an enormous ego! The media's "golden boy" .. a organization's nightmare. Hopefully, I am wrong. ;)

You are def wrong. I hope and pray that MJ is available to use when we pick at 24. IMO I dont think TD will hesitate to pick MJ, because we need to get pressure on the QB. We have our run stopping DE in Anderson and Davis, but we need a pass rushing threat on the opposite end of ABe and we need to draft this type of player in the 1st two rounds:

Micheal Johnson

Larry English

Paul Kruger

Lawernce Sidbury

Connor Barwin (He is very intriguing though)