Jags trade DT McDaniel to Miami

gay!! dont count it out yet but it is getting slimmer

i too think he would make our line one of the best in the league. and would help the progress of JA98, giving him one on ones. with the amount of pass rush we could get our 2ndary wouldnt have to be great but without someone like him they will have to be above average

If Henderson showed up at Flowery Branch yelling "I want to play for the Atlanta Falcons."

TD would stick his head out his office window and yell back " Sorry we are building through the draft."

then why did we sign mike peterson?? he isnt young at all and prob isnt as good as what we had, plus he isnt a SLB or WLB he is a MLB... we have LBs on the roster to fill the holes... we dont have a dominate DT... your comment makes no since... we are building through the draft but we will sign a vet or two along the way.

then why did we sign mike peterson?? he isnt young at all and prob isnt as good as what we had, plus he isnt a SLB or WLB he is a MLB... we have LBs on the roster to fill the holes... we dont have a dominate DT... your comment makes no since... we are building through the draft but we will sign a vet or two along the way.

I don't even consider Peterson a true FA signing. If you followed free agency then you would have seen a lot of good mid-level free agents going to other teams that could have helped us this year. With our SOS and very little depth and expectations of players coming back from injury being 100% TD is playing a very dangerous game and I think it will backfire.

TD thinks he can pull the same type of magic that he did last year and he can't due to our draft picks and the defensive talent pool near our picks.

After he is humbled next season we will have a better draft due to our record. You will see us return to being more active in free agency to address our needs and help our rookies, as we should have done this year to continued our success from a 11-5 season and a play off berth.

I don't even consider Peterson a true FA signing. If you followed free agency then you would have seen a lot of good mid-level free agents going to other teams that could have helped us this year. With our SOS and very little depth and expectations of players coming back from injury being 100% TD is playing a very dangerous game and I think it will backfire.

TD thinks he can pull the same type of magic that he did last year and he can't due to our draft picks and the defensive talent pool near our picks.

After he is humbled next season we will have a better draft due to our record and you will see us return to being more active in free agency to help with our rookies, as we should have done this year.

I don't agree with that at all, we have guys ready to step into starting positions and will do nicely. We'll start building depth with this years draft and you should know that it will take more than one draft to fix this roster. Why not give other guys a shot on our roster, they're familiar with the system?

I don't agree with that at all, we have guys ready to step into starting positions and will do nicely. We'll start building depth with this years draft and you should know that it will take more than one draft to fix this roster. Why not give other guys a shot on our roster, they're familiar with the system?

Totally agree Falconmamma but they should have waited just one more year and two drafts then gut the defense. Draft their replacements this year and next the fact is even with Brooking and Milloy playing as a team we made it to the playoffs and the rookies will miss their leadership. Can you imagine being a rookie safety and having Milloy mentoring you.

If we had a sub-par season last year I would agree roll the grenade in the locker room but we didn't. It was a magical season nothing we ever dreamed a 11-5 record and going to the playoffs after our 4-12 season just one year ago.

Ryan, Turner, White and company can't do a lot of damage if they can't get on the field or constantly behind 2-3 scores because this rookie defense can't get off the field.

Still love ya Falconmamma :P and you can serve me a BIG old plate of crow here on the MB's if I'm wrong.

Totally agree Falconmamma but they should have waited just one more year and two drafts then gut the defense. Draft their replacements this year and next the fact is even with Brooking and Milloy playing as a team we made it to the playoffs and the rookies will miss their leadership. Can you imagine being a rookie safety and having Milloy mentoring you.

If we had a sub-par season last year I would agree roll the grenade in the locker room but we didn't. It was a magical season nothing we ever dreamed a 11-5 record and going to the playoffs after our 4-12 season just one year ago.

Ryan, Turner, White and company can't do a lot of damage if they can't get on the field or constantly behind 2-3 scores because this rookie defense can't get off the field.

Still love ya Falconmamma :P and you can serve me a BIG old plate of crow here on the MB's if I'm wrong.

We had to gut the defense this year. As the year went on, teams were finding more ways to expose our defense and no way could that have worked with the same group this coming season. I was reading something that said that our linebackers were ranked dead last when defending opposing TE's. Our lb's were slow, couldn't shed blocks and struggled in coverage. Milloy, Brooking and Jackson would have been a year older and a year slower and Boley would have been ineffective yet again.

The only guy I kind of hate that we lost was Foxworth and even he's replaceable.

We had to gut the defense this year. As the year went on, teams were finding more ways to expose our defense and no way could that have worked with the same group this coming season. I was reading something that said that our linebackers were ranked dead last when defending opposing TE's. Our lb's were slow, couldn't shed blocks and struggled in coverage. Milloy, Brooking and Jackson would have been a year older and a year slower and Boley would have been ineffective yet again.

The only guy I kind of hate that we lost was Foxworth and even he's replaceable.

SMH @ mama for using logic in TATF, and also it wont necessarily take more than one draft. We are contenders now and in the past 2 drafts we have found 3 Starters, and i think TD can make it 3 years in a row. trey lewis coming back, so we probably only need a backup for him. we are also usually good at finding Lbs in the late rounds, so i think we will find some gems. we actually have a good group of Corners who will be serviceable in our system.

It has nothing to do with the Falcons. Henderson isn't a Falcon. He hasn't been traded to the Falcons. No offer has been made to bring him to the Falcons.

Him being traded slims down the chance of us trading the jags for henderson. the OP tied it all together, if you read the original post instead of trying to pad posts.

Him being traded slims down the chance of us trading the jags for henderson. the OP tied it all together, if you read the original post instead of trying to pad posts.

What is this? The Kevin Bacon game? :lol: This belongs in Around The NFL. You believe this has something to do with the Falcons because a few posters here WANT us to trade for Henderson? And that's funny about the post padding. DJ Shockley is da future!!!

What is this? The Kevin Bacon game? :lol: This belongs in Around The NFL. You believe this has something to do with the Falcons because a few posters here WANT us to trade for Henderson? And that's funny about the post padding. DJ Shockley is da future!!!

i only posted in already existing Dj threads did not create my own and they were all more than one word, unlike you. also like i said it was connected. it shuts up those few posters. not lots of posters on here in the 1st place, so saying few posters does mean ish. SMH @ you padding posts with one word.