Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nerdy Bird

Falcons 365 Online store

27 posts in this topic

Just wondering if there are any Canadian Falcons fan that have purchased or attempted to purchase anything from the Falcons 365 online store? I wanted to buy a jersey from there... but get this, for a $111.00 jersey, they want to charge me $125.00 for shipping!! Is that highway robbery or what? A guy spends so much money and time supporting his team and then gets bent over like this??? I can't believe how angry I am over this. Guess I will go back to buying stuff from NFLSHOP.com... or maybe the Falcons do not want my support and I should start buying gear from another team.

Just wondering if there are any Canadian Falcons fan that have purchased or attempted to purchase anything from the Falcons 365 online store? I wanted to buy a jersey from there... but get this, for a $111.00 jersey, they want to charge me $125.00 for shipping!! Is that highway robbery or what? A guy spends so much money and time supporting his team and then gets bent over like this??? I can't believe how angry I am over this. Guess I will go back to buying stuff from NFLSHOP.com... or maybe the Falcons do not want my support and I should start buying gear from another team.

Your going to change teams because you cant buy a jersey from the falcons website?

Dont let the door hit you where the good Lord split you....

Don't get me wrong, I have been a true Falcons fan for years, through good times and bad. I have a closet full of Falcons gear that I have purchased from NFLSHOP.com, ebay, and any sports store that I could find Falcons stuff in. I thought maybe I would start buying from the Falcons store, thinking maybe they get more money or whatever from sales. I just feel so ripped off... of course I am not going to switch teams though......

Don't get me wrong, I have been a true Falcons fan for years, through good times and bad. I have a closet full of Falcons gear that I have purchased from NFLSHOP.com, ebay, and any sports store that I could find Falcons stuff in. I thought maybe I would start buying from the Falcons store, thinking maybe they get more money or whatever from sales. I just feel so ripped off... of course I am not going to switch teams though......

I wasnt calling you a bandwagoner or anything...just thought you were switching teams cuz of that....it would be dumb (espcialy since we will be bringing a lombardi this season)

But yeah i can understand where your comming from. Kind of...i live in NY and i cant find a Falcons jersey in any store any where...and everytime i seem to buy a jersey we get rid of the guy...

First Jersey was Vick- although he did that to himself.

Second Jersey- D-Hall

Third Jersey- Crumpler/Dunn

Fourth Jersey- Brooking/Boley

im afraid to buy any jersey..... :ph34r:

I wasnt calling you a bandwagoner or anything...just thought you were switching teams cuz of that....it would be dumb (espcialy since we will be bringing a lombardi this season)

But yeah i can understand where your comming from. Kind of...i live in NY and i cant find a Falcons jersey in any store any where...and everytime i seem to buy a jersey we get rid of the guy...

Second Jersey- D-Hall

That does stink doesn't it? I now have a Crumpler, Hall and 2 Vick jereseys that I won't wear anymore - all authentic. That's a lot of money to throw to the side, but I simply don't sport jerseys of ex players, unless they're legendary (i.e. Tuggle, Nobis).

An incredible deal to be had right now at www.eastbay.com on personalized authentic jerseys. $149.00! Same offer at the ESPN shop.

everytime i seem to buy a jersey we get rid of the guy...

Second Jersey- D-Hall

dude same here. my first jersey i got a dhall jersey, then i got a vick, then a warrick dunn jersey. i was afraid to get any others, but then for christmas my girlfriend bought me a matt ryan jersey :huh: ...i forgot to tell her about my curse. i just hope he doesnt get injured now.

go to ebay, they have sewn jerseys that you can get for 50-90 dollars & are as close to authentic as you can get...btw, now is the time to bid on them because its a slow time in the nfl. i got my ryan jersey the 2nd week of preseason for $78 & the only difference is the birds eye on the sleeves

I was actually down in Orlando this spring and picked up a bunch of jerseys at a Reebok store.

I just really want to get a Matt Ryan EQT jersey, but $111 and they $125 for shipping is absolutely ridiculous. I sent the store an email inquiring if the shipping total was a mistake, but have no recieved a response. NFLSHOP.com uses a courier (purolater) and their shipping rates are quite reasonable.

that is what happens when you live in a foreign land. Canadia is not local unless you are a Canadiac.

Log on again and tell them you live in China and see what they pay for lousy shipping.

Get someone here to buy it and wear it when they come to see you next time they come to Canadia.

Yeah, it's way cheaper to buy stuff on the NFL Shop site. BTW didn't you just sell almost all of your gear on Ebay?

Yeah, it's way cheaper to buy stuff on the NFL Shop site. BTW didn't you just sell almost all of your gear on Ebay?

I sold some stuff, (sometimes you have to clear out the closet to make room) but I still have a lot of Falcons gear. Numerous hoodies, t-shirt, jackets, hats.... Ryan jersey, Abe jersey, Norwood jersey, Jenkins jersey, Finn jersey.

Just got the new draft hat in the mail of thursday, it is sweet.

Want to get my hands on a Ryan EQT jersey though, not be a fan of the replicas and I won't buy a fake "authentic" off ebay.

I just thought it would be nice to buy stuff from the Falcons store, but obviously they don't want any business from Canada.

I thought about not commenting on your post, but this is just f*&^%$# stupid.

I thought about not commenting on your post, but this is just f*&^%$# stupid.

Well, guess you shouldn't have then.... because it makes you look f*&^%$# stupid. Should have went with your instincts I guess.

Second Jersey- D-Hall

buy a JA98 jersey....

suck to be canadian, besides georges st. pierre and bret hart!!!!!

Hey don't forget Universal Health Care and less gun violence.

And our flourishing economy compared to that of our neighbors to the south.

Hey, don't forget staggering tax rates and heading to America to get quality healthcare. Also, BTW, we like our guns down here. If it wasn't for all the bedwetting liberal democraps, we could all pack some iron, then we could gun down all those fools trying to harm innocent folks. Remember.... Armed men are citizens, disarmed men are subjects.

Hey, don't forget staggering tax rates and heading to America to get quality healthcare. Also, BTW, we like our guns down here. If it wasn't for all the bedwetting liberal democraps, we could all pack some iron, then we could gun down all those fools trying to harm innocent folks. Remember.... Armed men are citizens, disarmed men are subjects.

well take your gun to our old government and kill them all if you want to stop fools harming innocent folks.