Ok need some advice on this one

Ethanga62890

Brother is 18

This girl he wants to date is 16

They were hanging out at her house not doing anything and the girls mom was there. STEPdad works nights. He comes home early. He yells at my brother to get out of his house and starts talking to his wife and daughter like he owns them. Intimidates my brother and curses at his wife (who invited my brother over) I wanted to go over there and beat the **** out of him...I can't stand people who mistreat women. Not sure what advice i should give to my brother on this one.

Brother is 18

This girl he wants to date is 16

They were hanging out at her house not doing anything and the girls mom was there. STEPdad works nights. He comes home early. He yells at my brother to get out of his house and starts talking to his wife and daughter like he owns them. Intimidates my brother and curses at his wife (who invited my brother over) I wanted to go over there and beat the **** out of him...I can't stand people who mistreat women. Not sure what advice i should give to my brother on this one.

beat the **** outta the father, i know i woulda.

18 16 i think is legal in the age thing.

just say screw the father, and hang out with the girl if he likes.

beat the **** outta the father, i know i woulda.

18 16 i think is legal in the age thing.

just say screw the father, and hang out with the girl if he likes.

18 16 is legal. He's gonna hang out with her anyways. He's not intimidated no matter how much that ***** tried. I wanted to beat the **** out of that mexican midget.

Tell your brother he can hang out with a girl of any age, but he'd be wise to keep his wick out of her oil lamp until she's 18 and away at college...doesn't matter if they're technically legal or not because in the south, just about every dad or stepdad worth their salt has a shotgun... also, as for the stepdad stomping around acting like an ***...that's life. Until the mother or daughter stand up and say something to him, then it's really out of your hands...just have your brother hang out with the gal at your house...and if the stepdad should show up one night to cause problems, just remember, it's not just dads in the south that have shotguns...i've known a few older brothers that have 'em too...and rocksalt is cheap... :P

Tell your brother he can hang out with a girl of any age, but he'd be wise to keep his wick out of her oil lamp until she's 18 and away at college...doesn't matter if they're technically legal or not because in the south, just about every dad or stepdad worth their salt has a shotgun... also, as for the stepdad stomping around acting like an ***...that's life. Until the mother or daughter stand up and say something to him, then it's really out of your hands...just have your brother hang out with the gal at your house...and if the stepdad should show up one night to cause problems, just remember, it's not just dads in the south that have shotguns...i've known a few older brothers that have 'em too...and rocksalt is cheap... :P

Don't worry i got a shotgun mother****er comes to my house.

hah if he'd show up at my house, id whip his *** for tresspassing

look...I didn't say kill the guy...i said "ROCK SALT IS CHEAP"...and it stings like ****...generally takes the fight right out of someone...at least it did me the last time I was shot with it...couldn't sit down and had to sleep on my stomach for a couple of weeks...I was 14 then, and had no business trespassing through that old dude's watermelon patch...but I can promise you I had no desire to pick my *** up off the ground and try swinging at the guy...and hobble back to my grandparent's farm was a helluva lot longer than I thought it would be... :wacko:

well. if he's the step dad he is still the dad of the house.If the mom invited little bro over and the step dad doesn't want him there..that is something they have to decide between themselves. Their household, their business. All this talk about beating up someone or shooting them is just ********. Especially since all he did was yell.

And BTW. I once worked with a guy who yelled at a mexican midget that was on the first balcony of a hotel. The mexican didn't even bother taking the stairs. He jumped off of the balcony and ran to the guy and beat the living #### out of him. :lol: pWNED.